Author Topic: Who Do You Want To See On Detox?  (Read 692 times)

youngmessnucca

Re:Who Do You Want To See On Detox?
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2004, 03:01:06 PM »
^ maybe cause they suck

thatz bullshit...i think ur a hater cuz they popular, gettin all the finest ladies and making a gang of money.

I'm a solid supporter of west coast rap, but i give credit when credit is due. I dont hate on someone because of jealousy

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2004, 03:35:58 PM »
^ maybe cause they suck

thatz bullshit...i think ur a hater cuz they popular, gettin all the finest ladies and making a gang of money.

I'm a solid supporter of west coast rap, but i give credit when credit is due. I dont hate on someone because of jealousy

How do you figure? 50's just plain wack, Lloyd Banks is a string of punchlines and Yayo is nothing more than your average mixtape rapper. Only one I like is Buck, don't know why that is but I think he's dope.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2004, 03:38:36 PM »

(I'll go real with it)
More solo DRE track's...
less everyone else.

Hatesrats 2oooIV
Yup. But, for me, it's because everyone boasts about Dre's emceeing skills. Can he actually hold down an album by himself?

Not IMO...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2004, 07:54:39 PM »
im sorry, but no wack rapper sells 6 million records just because...yayo & banks will hold there own ( or possibly destroy ) in a battle against ANY westcoast artist.

seems like some of yall only hear what u want to hear

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2004, 08:23:31 PM »
i wanna hear:
-hittman
-snoop dogg
-warren g
-nate dogg
-daz
.and kurupt

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2004, 12:43:57 AM »
^ maybe cause they suck

LMAO so Im jealous? And you say I have to like them cause they sold 6 million records? I could give a fuck about record sales or their fine ladies, I got my own at home homie. 50 has no skillz, you ever heard him live or acapella? its the production that saves him. Same with Banks. The only one I can listen to is Buck. I dont fuckin get it why people like them anyway, maybe 50's songs are catchy or somthing, and they end up liking the others cause they run with him. But I tell you what, G-Unit are far from being skilled MC's. Plus, 50 was like 10x the rapper when he did those songs with Premier a few years ago than he is now, just listen to his flow. there is none homie. And your comment about yayo & banks destroying any west coast rapper in a battle was just hilarious, Im not even gonna respond to that.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

youngmessnucca

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2004, 10:08:39 PM »
its funny u sound just the people out here on the east coast hatin on the west.
and u sayin u sold records well i aint never heard of u

KavorkianPorkian

• 'G'
  • Too Cute
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2004, 11:55:17 PM »
Ras Kass, Del The Funky Homosapian, & Planet Asia- Listen Very Cafefully  Produced By:Dr.Dre

That Would Be A Hella Dope Track.