Lifestyle > Train of Thought

infinite- why did you delete my posts?

(1/7) > >>

Woodrow:
I was making a point in your "muslims only" thread, and you deleted the post. That was wack...

-Engelwood

infinite59:
I specifically stated "Muslims Only" on the thread topic, and then you (A non-Muslim) come in and say something negetive about Islam.  The thread was previously locked, but Blade came in and unlocked it, so I had to lock it again.  If you want to argue your point, then start a different thread, because I would love to debate with you.  Peace.

infinite59:
And I was always under the impression that we were aloud to delete posts if they were offtopic.  And since the topic was "Muslims Only" a non-Muslim dissing Islam would be very far off the topic.

Woodrow:
Thats funny, I dont remember "dissing" islam, I wish I could go back and see what I wrote, but I cant.

Was that you that deleted my post about the ODB too?

-Engelwood

infinite59:

--- Quote ---Thats funny, I dont remember "dissing" islam, I wish I could go back and see what I wrote, but I cant.

Was that you that deleted my post about the ODB too?

-Engelwood
--- End quote ---

Okay, your ODB post, I didn't delete that.  And if I deleted your question in the "Muslims Only" thread, it was because you aren't a Muslim, if you want to re-ask your question here, then do so.  I think it's pretty simple homie, you can't figure it out?  I put "Muslims Only" as a thread topic, and you not a Muslim, then you wonder why your post gets deleted.  Next time read the topic homie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version