Lifestyle > Train of Thought

Old Dirty Bastards biggest problem is

(1/3) > >>

infinite59:
he's not a Muslim.  But some of the other Wu-tang members are.

AxleF:
My god... has the board come to this.  Big homie.. whats the importance of this post?  It aint West.. and Ol D B is a crack head so why bring him up?  

Lets get the board goin again with some interesting posts.. I can understand if this is a joke.....  coo.. Im LMAO.. but really.. Im reading various posts and its all bullshit.  Cant yall respect that we've been thru alot over the last day?  

All the threads Im reading are pure bullshit..  

"NowIKnow" talkin bout the board sucks.. Again.. if this is all simply jokes.. coo.. but enough is enough.  

Lets not flood the board with shit.  I just woke up so give me some time to think of something positive and I'll get it crackin!

Ax The Wax

Sub-Z:

--- Quote ---he's not a Muslim.  But some of the other Wu-tang members are.
--- End quote ---

infinite,we're cool and all,but that was the DUMBEST thing ive heard in my whole life.....

EastsideLBC:

--- Quote ---he's not a Muslim.  But some of the other Wu-tang members are.
--- End quote ---

WTF!!!!!!  :-/

Trauma-san:
Next up, "Traumas biggeset problem is... he's not a muslim"

That's sad.  I hope you're speaking for yourself, and not islam when you say that everyone who's going through problems should be a muslim.  And that NOT being muslim is a problem.  Next thing, you'll be aiming missles at the wtc, you're almost there, homie, just get a LITTLE BIT more fanatical, and we'll be able to lock you up.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version