Author Topic: Incubus - A Crow Left Of The Murder  (Read 122 times)

Don Breezio

Incubus - A Crow Left Of The Murder
« on: February 05, 2004, 03:14:33 PM »
i picked this shit up today! finally after somewhere around a 3 year wait from morning view for another album this shit drops and its fucking amazing. another perfect album from incubus. i was laughing so hard in one of the tracks towards the beginning of the cd (i think it was number 2) when brandon's singing at the very end and he's says something like this:

"for good, for good, for good, for good, fuck off, for good, for good"

that was just kinda thrown in there totally unexpected lol...that was funny shit.

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:Incubus - A Crow Left Of The Murder
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 03:34:49 PM »
^^lol yer i didn't expect that either, that's Agoraphobia, track 3

I like the album, slightly more heavier, i think it's better than Morning View, however M.V. is nice chilled out album to sit back and listen to.  

I haven't really had time to listen to it throughly, but this album seems to be kinda comparable to Make Yourself in ways, which was also a tight album.

"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 03:41:39 PM »
^^lol yer i didn't expect that either, that's Agoraphobia, track 3

I like the album, slightly more heavier, i think it's better than Morning View, however M.V. is nice chilled out album to sit back and listen to.  

I haven't really had time to listen to it throughly, but this album seems to be kinda comparable to Make Yourself in ways, which was also a tight album.

morning view was my favorite album for a few reasons...1 because i saw them do like 90% of the album in concert (except aqueous transmission which was dissapointing cuz its one of my favs) and two because its so layed back and relaxing that it was just one of those albums that put me in a great mood. that one is still my favorite album by them but i think this one has the potential to change that. make yourself is a dope album too. i love that one...actually i love every album from them lol...i own them all.

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 04:02:21 PM »
Yer i own most of their albums, except for this one, just couldn't wait till it came out. I'd really like to see 'em live, their touring in Aust. in the upcoming month but for some reason their skipping my city, ah well.

My favourite album of their's is Science, although i like their more mellow tracks, i do enjoy their heavier songs more. I also thought their very first re-released album Fungus Amoungus, was tight also. New Skin and Pardon Me are my favourite tracks of theirs
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 04:08:14 PM »
Yer i own most of their albums, except for this one, just couldn't wait till it came out. I'd really like to see 'em live, their touring in Aust. in the upcoming month but for some reason their skipping my city, ah well.

My favourite album of their's is Science, although i like their more mellow tracks, i do enjoy their heavier songs more. I also thought their very first re-released album Fungus Amoungus, was tight also. New Skin and Pardon Me are my favourite tracks of theirs

yeah those are good. i have the enjoy incubus EP too. its cool even though only like 3 of the 5 tracks arent on other cds. they're so damn good live...probably the 2nd best band i've seen live (after zebrahead)...they're really good. brandon boyd can definitely put on a show.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 04:47:22 PM »
this album is incredible, the more i play it the more it amazes me