Author Topic: SLAM DUNK CONTEST 2004  (Read 261 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:SLAM DUNK CONTEST 2004
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2004, 06:17:01 PM »
the dunk contests used to be mainly for rookies last i watched it. last time i watched it was with.. isiah rider? and he did that under-the-leg dunk

It's because veterans usually don't enter...Does anyone know the contestants for this years contest?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2004, 08:38:43 PM »
I think we all know that it'll be a james and anthony showdown  nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 8)

I donno...both are overrated when it comes to dunks, especially Lebron. He has some hard in game dunks, the type that if u see it in a game you are like daaaamn! But for a dunk contest, he doesn't seem like he can drop somethin like J Rich or Vince at all. He is more of a Shawn Kemp.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2004, 09:07:13 PM »
I think we all know that it'll be a james and anthony showdown  nigggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 8)

He is more of a Shawn Kemp.

Shawn Kemp is hard man...I still remember that one dunk he did where he threw it behind his back...Shit was sick as fuck.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2004, 10:16:48 PM »
unfourtanately lebron says he wont do it and shawn marion said he will never join a dunk contest.
just a thought, i saw fred jones hit his head on the backboard by mistake and i think he could make it interesting