Author Topic: Who owns a gun?  (Read 369 times)

JTSimon

Re:Who owns a gun?
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2004, 08:27:59 PM »
I've never had to use a gun, I never carry one with me.  If somebody broke into my house, I have all the guns locked up anyways, lol, so it wouldn't be any use.  I just like collecting things, I own a little bit of anything cool.  I own cool cars, guns, video games, comic books, I've got a jukebox, arcade games, pinball machines, antique radios and record players, antique records, China from China, so the only reason I really have guns is because I just like collecting them.  Like one's a russian military rifle, for instance.  

Sounds like I should rob your home with a gun  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2004, 08:32:59 PM »
When I get a gun I'll keep it bedside loaded in a safe.

;)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2004, 12:27:54 AM »
Whats wrong with owwning a gun cause they are fun to shoot, and/or for hunting.

I don't own a gun right now because I cannot afford it for sporting purposes, and I don't need it for protection.

and I grew up in northern cali where lots of weed is grown.  many people made their living off of a year's crop of weed.  A lot of these people had guns.  and these are not some fucking gangsters.  Some people have gardens worths a hundred thousand dollars and up.  I'd say if I were in a situation like that I would definately have a gun.  I wouldn't want to shoot anybody, but I hope I would never have to be in a situation like that.  

But also, shit, if your smart about it, a gun could only make situations better.  For example, if your house got broken into, how would not haveing a gun make the situation any better or even equal as to having a gun.  Man I can think of lots of reasons why a gun is useful.  also where I grew up I lived out where there was lots of wild animals such as mountain lions, bears, skunks, foxes, cyote's, raccoons.  shit weed had to shoot a few of those animals, and other people in the neighborhood had to shoot wild animals too.  Just recently a bear broke into my parents yard and my dad had to shoot off the gun to scare it away.  U don't even always have to shoot anybody, sometimes u can just scare them with it.  and you don't have to shoot to kill, you could shoot someone in the leg if you had to.

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2004, 12:40:47 AM »
every single guy in my family owns a gun.

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2004, 02:19:25 AM »

;)

thats called paranoia...i have a friend who (well i wouldnt exactly use the word friend) but i know a guy who has 3 shotguns, 1 under his bed, 1 under his pillow, and one on the side of his bed at all times...i dont know why either, for one nobody cares about him enough to try to do anything to him, two he lives in a little shit hole house that nobody would ever want to break into, and three he probably doesnt even have the shit loaded and if he did the only thing he'd be able to shoot would be his own dumb ass.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2004, 03:48:47 AM »
I dont own a gun. I am not American. Yes, in some places in the world it is normal not to own a gun. Am I afraid? Of burglars n shit? LMAO HELL NO!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2004, 05:33:53 AM »
buy a dog ;)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2004, 05:36:35 PM »
just look at my sigs dont need to explain also my shit is locked up too i only take it out for the range dats all

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2004, 08:12:07 PM »
i dont...my boy is sittin in jail for life becuase of one.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2004, 08:38:20 PM »
I don't own one. but i go shooting with my brother, he has a cuple of guns. he has a 50 cal desert eagle, that shit is powerful, he also got a shotgun, an ak, and like a 22 rifle. Hey luke, a gun aint for "actin gangsta" u know you can go hunting and stuff like that.

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2004, 09:01:14 PM »
i don't think everyone needs a gun,but to say someone is a punk to use one is stupid,get yo ass jumped,and watch a homie of yours get smoked in front of you,get pistol whipped,it's easier said then done when you ain't been through that,and paranoid,hell yeah i am ain't gonna front,karma is trying to catch a brotha slipp'n fo real,guns ain't no joke,i eased up on them since i been trying to get right with my people yell
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2004, 09:01:40 PM »
i dont...my boy is sittin in jail for life becuase of one.
see how man made laws are fucked up now and days
« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 09:01:57 PM by Nine Milla Killa »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2004, 08:11:14 AM »
my boy isnt a dude tryin to be hardcore either sayin hes gonna shoot people for no reason. he carried one for protection...one night he decided to get a little chronic and the dudes who were there for the deal pulled guns on him and robbed him and beat him down so he shot one of them and killed him.. He tryed claimin it was self defense

JTSimon

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2004, 10:37:25 AM »
my boy isnt a dude tryin to be hardcore either sayin hes gonna shoot people for no reason. he carried one for protection...one night he decided to get a little chronic and the dudes who were there for the deal pulled guns on him and robbed him and beat him down so he shot one of them and killed him.. He tryed claimin it was self defense

Sounds like revenge to me.

How did they catch your friend?

JTSimon

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2004, 10:42:02 AM »

;)

thats called paranoia...i have a friend who (well i wouldnt exactly use the word friend) but i know a guy who has 3 shotguns, 1 under his bed, 1 under his pillow, and one on the side of his bed at all times...i dont know why either, for one nobody cares about him enough to try to do anything to him, two he lives in a little shit hole house that nobody would ever want to break into, and three he probably doesnt even have the shit loaded and if he did the only thing he'd be able to shoot would be his own dumb ass.

Under the pillow?  ;D thats crazy.

There nothing wrong with being a little paranoid.