Author Topic: Doooooooope Fight Tonight  (Read 210 times)

Suga Foot

Doooooooope Fight Tonight
« on: January 30, 2004, 11:38:41 PM »
Me and the boys went out to get some food and some drinks tonight.  We went to this restaurant that has THE HOTTEST waitresses ever.  Anyway, we were eating, then we hear a "pop".  White dude bottled a Persian (BAD BAD BAD Move).  So then all these persians go runnin out the door, I was like "where they goin?", then they come back in like 30 seconds later with knives and shit, tryin to slice all the white doods up.  The whole fight went on for like 10 minutes, prolly one of the dopest fights I've ever seen.  Beer bottles flyin, the bar got all fucked up.  And through all that, my waitress still remembered to bring me my Bud  ;D.  But then the law boys came and started questionin everybody.  So we left.

Sikotic™

Re:Doooooooope Fight Tonight
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 12:02:28 AM »
LMAO. I love when a good fight goes down. The Persians were just stabbing random white dudes or just the guy with the bottle?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2004, 05:22:34 AM »
Dam sounds nasty.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 09:41:14 AM »
LMAO. I love when a good fight goes down. The Persians were just stabbing random white dudes or just the guy with the bottle?

It was the guy that bottled him and all his friends.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 10:13:27 AM »
Shit dont ever fuck wit persians in vancity, i wouldnt even think bout doin that,crazy white boy

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 11:15:34 AM »
lol Rod's gonna come in here within the next few posts and be all proud and brag, hell i am too, so fuck that, PpPpP- UNNIIIITTT

eS El Duque

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2004, 01:51:18 PM »
Shit dont ever fuck wit persians in vancity, i wouldnt even think bout doin that,crazy white boy

well if you do make sure you got hell of a lot back up and you don't live in Vancouver hehe..

surrey baby!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2004, 04:24:20 PM »

well if you do make sure you got hell of a lot back up and you don't live in Vancouver hehe..

surrey baby!
dats wat im talkin bout

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2004, 03:00:25 AM »
LoL...The Persians down here are pussies...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2004, 10:48:22 PM »
shieeeeeet......u kno!

gotta do wat U gotta do.....

I agree theres many square ass persians, I fuced a couple of em up myself in my day.....but there's 2 sides 2 everything......come see tha otha side rite here muthafucaz!! naw but dats tite tho suga......persians own that city......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!