Author Topic: Mannie Fresh rocks beats...  (Read 203 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mannie Fresh rocks beats...
« on: February 02, 2004, 09:03:07 PM »
Dude's underrated. I never see him mentioned anywhere as one of the top producers. IMO he did a great job on "Bang or Ball". Connected Foe Life is one of the sickest beats I've ever heard. Plus he's so damn versatile. Lately I've been bumpin' that new Juve trac a grip. Let's give Mannie his well deserved props.

Don Breezio

Re:Mannie Fresh rocks beats...
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2004, 09:04:46 PM »
i think mannie fresh makes some dope ass beats...he's a very good producer..it's just too bad he has to produce for bullshit like baby who is quite possibly the worst rapper (after 50 cent) of the last 10 years

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 09:13:17 PM »
haha they openly acknowledge that they suck though. they didnt come into the rap world as rappers, but as producers. i was reading an interview and they were going like "yeah we know we suck at rappin, but we still fly"

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 09:15:28 PM »
i've never heard anything like that...they're cocky as hell.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 10:36:55 PM »
Dude's underrated. I never see him mentioned anywhere as one of the top producers. IMO he did a great job on "Bang or Ball". Connected Foe Life is one of the sickest beats I've ever heard. Plus he's so damn versatile. Lately I've been bumpin' that new Juve trac a grip. Let's give Mannie his well deserved props.
i agree

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2004, 11:49:41 PM »
haha they openly acknowledge that they suck though. they didnt come into the rap world as rappers, but as producers. i was reading an interview and they were going like "yeah we know we suck at rappin, but we still fly"

Haha. I never heard that before. I agree though that he needs to start slangin' to top emcees.

Young Griff

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2004, 05:45:56 AM »
i know mannie has said that he aint no rapper but Baby thinks hes Gods gift.  Mannie is definitely underrated, hes one of my favorite producers but i wish he would branch out and work with other artists.

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2004, 05:55:47 AM »
Yeah, he's very underrated. He produced like 95% of all Cash Money songs, if not more. He's a good rapper too though.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2004, 10:31:17 AM »
Yeah, he's very underrated. He produced like 95% of all Cash Money songs, if not more. He's a good rapper too though.

thats his problem...he should stop producing for the worst record label on the face of the earth and start making beats for good artists...and he's a shit rapper too...not as bad as baby but he still sucks.

SGV

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2004, 11:56:01 AM »
Dude's underrated. I never see him mentioned anywhere as one of the top producers.
Becuase he's from the South and everyone seems to DISLIKE the South. Mannie Fresh is slept on so damn much. It wasn't until Bang Or Ball did any outside producer touch a Cash Money record. He produced everything from the start of the label up until that point. His beats are ALWAYS consistent and very catchy. He's got beats that thump, club beats, laid back beats. He got it all.