Author Topic: Rock City vs. Rock City 2.0  (Read 201 times)

Don Breezio

Rock City vs. Rock City 2.0
« on: February 05, 2004, 10:49:19 AM »
which one is better...i have Rock City...i know 2.0 is mostly shit from Rock city w/ a couple of variations...but which version is better?

N-Sane Brain

Re:Rock City vs. Rock City 2.0
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2004, 11:00:15 AM »
I think we already had this discussion ???

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2004, 11:01:11 AM »
I think we already had this discussion ???

well i didnt and i wanna know so shut up or answer the question  8)

Tha Crip

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2004, 11:45:31 AM »
isnt premos "my friend" cut from 2.0............not too sure but i thought i didnt see it in the tracklisting when i lookd at the bak of it at HMV last yr..........was gon cop 2.0 but i didnt know if it was ne good.....oh yeh i remember reading the source last yr or maybe 2 yrs ago and seeing a advertisement for Rock City and it said "Executive Produced by EMINEM".....fuck dat woulda been tight if dat happened......just imagine Eminem coulda been mixing dat whole fuckin album.....prolly woulda been better then 2.0 and plus it woulda had My friend on it too.......CHUUCH!!! 8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2004, 12:17:24 PM »
my friend was on both versions...i have 2.0 because that's what was available to me...i think the original wasn't available in north america...i didn't like the fact that they took off we're live (danger) off and included that wack ass single mr.baller...there were some other changes but the cds were pretty much the same...oh but it was cool that they added king of kings on 2.0...if i'm not mistaken it wasn't included on the first one, and also they put the original boom on 2.0 which is the better version, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2004, 03:08:26 PM »
i dont know whats on them really...i downloaded the OG and i am going to buy 2.0 most likely.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2004, 06:04:03 PM »
Worth buying...just go out and get it...