Author Topic: Hiphopsite.com suggests supergroup with Kanye West, Twista AND uhh uhh uhh uhh!  (Read 349 times)

SGV

Snoop over Muggs production could be pretty tight tho...Common ain't wack but I really doubt he'd fit in there
Exactly. Snoop over Muggs is dope. Everlast over Muggs is dope. Snoop with Everlast? Don't know.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Doesn't change the fact that I still think Common is whack.

how could such a wack artist destroy ice cube on wax?

That's what I'm saying. Common is one of the greatest artists in hip-hop ever. If you're not open-minded you won't like him but I gotta say it: Resurection is one of the best hip-hops albums that ever dropped 5/5.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, I'm not open minded. I'll admit that anytime. And it ain't like Cube is the greatest lyricist ever. There's plenty rappers that could embarass him. Fact is I just ain't into the type of shit Commons spits.

West C. Connected

the_second_coming...if you think common is whack you need to stop listening to nothing but his newest cd and check some of the older classic common. i've never heard anyone say common is wack after hearing that shit

juronimo...he wasnt smoking anything...that shit is funny

That's someone with a sick imagination right there.

And you're right, One Day It Will All Make Sense is some lovely shit right there. I still bump that every now and then. I think the whole rap industry needs to take out a restraining order on Erykah Badu before she ruins another rapper's career.

Love Of My Life is the dopest video I've seen for a long time though.