Author Topic: Any Aaron Neville fans?  (Read 90 times)

JTSimon

Any Aaron Neville fans?
« on: February 02, 2004, 12:04:54 PM »
Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt - I Dont Know Much
Aaron Neville & Linda Ronstadt - All my Life
Aaron Neville - Everybody Plays The Fool

I downloaded these track last week after Randy/Paula (American Idol Judges) said this one guys voice sounded like Aaron Neville.

I have seen Aaron Neville before but I didn't know his name and what songs he made.  ;)  Good music.

http://www.aaronneville.com/gallery1.html

Any1 know any other songs I should d/l.

Trauma-san

Re:Any Aaron Neville fans?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2004, 03:31:31 PM »
Um, just download ANYTHING by this motherfucker.  You're dealing with royalty.  

When I was in love with this girl once (Yeah, I was in love 1 time), she borrowed my "Bodyguard" soundtrack CD, and like she always did, found the 1 song on it that I had never heard, but was better than the rest of the album.  The song was "Aaron Neville - Even if My Heart Would Break" with Kenny G.  Damn, I just downloaded it, took me right back to the beach when she was playing that for me, shit, lol.

Anyways, that song is great, "Tell It Like It Is" is great,  "Don't take away my Heaven" is great.  Those are the standouts, but he also does a bunch of standard songs by other people that are just amazing.  His voice and that slow flow are cool as shit.  

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2004, 04:57:40 PM »
Yeah he gots loads of dope shit, check some of the Neville Brothers tracks as well, they featured on a track on Wyclef's The Carnival.

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2004, 06:57:18 PM »
Thanks guys.