Author Topic: Real life Hannibal sentenced.  (Read 299 times)

JTSimon

Real life Hannibal sentenced.
« on: January 31, 2004, 09:27:44 AM »

Meiwes filmed himself dismembering the victim before he ate him.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/01/30/germany.cannibal/index.html(01.30.2004)

7 more links
http://search.cnn.com/cnn/search?source=cnn&invocationType=search%2Ftop&sites=cnn&query=Armin+Meiwes

Code: [Select]
Meiwes' video of the killing, in March 2001, persuaded even prosecutors to concede the death was voluntary.

Media and observers were kept outside while the tape was shown to the court. One newspaper said a woman almost fainted during the film, which shows Meiwes talking to the severed head while he disembowels the body, hung from a hook.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 09:33:00 AM by Max Powers »

bez

Re:Real life Hannibal sentenced.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 09:31:27 AM »
So what, why should this man be prisoned.  The guy who let him eat him agreed to it.  

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2004, 09:37:05 AM »
So what, why should this man be prisoned.  The guy who let him eat him agreed to it.  

First of all it was a mercy killing? Something I could probably understand if someone had a terminal illness. But if the man wanted to commit suicide...jump off a bridge or something.

He fucking ate the guy  :-X that deserves the death penalty alone.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2004, 09:51:50 AM by Max Powers »

bez

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 09:41:43 AM »

First of all it was a mercy killing? Something I could probably understand if someone had a terminal illness. But if the man wanted to commit suicide...jump off a bridge or something.

Second he fucking ate the guy  :-X thats deserves the death penalty alone.

So we eat nasty shit every day.  People eat chickens, turkeys, sheep, cow, pig, dog, mite as well eat a person.  Cud taste nice.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 09:51:42 AM »
dude should be locked up cos if his doing shit like that his a danger to society but i do see Bez's point of view because the other guy let him do it.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 09:52:55 AM »
Anyone that would eat another human being should not be free in any community. Shi I don't want him to be my next door neighbor.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2004, 09:54:18 AM »
Lets open up a restaurant serving humans  :P

bez

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2004, 10:06:17 AM »
Anyone that would eat another human being should not be free in any community. Shi I don't want him to be my next door neighbor.

Why, mite be a nice guy.  Just cos he experiment with a bit of shit dont mean hes a nasty ass person.  I do understand that it sounds a bit scum and all but if the guy wanted to die then fuck it.  

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2004, 11:18:38 AM »
who has the video

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 02:20:49 AM »
He has an illness. Cows don't start eating other cows, so why should humans be any more accepted in doing so??? A cannibal should be constantly supervised or placed in jail. Hunger for money causes robberies, theft and violence as well as organised crime so a basic hunger for feeding would eventually lead to relentless murder. What would have happened if nobody agreed?? He would eventually give into his hunger and kill.

And plus - look at the guy - Looks like a typical German wacko

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2004, 04:58:36 AM »

*rings bell*

open the doooooooor!!! muhahahahahahahaha
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2004, 10:36:24 PM »
lol hes writing a book? That guy needs to be locked up. Seriously, who the fuck cuts off a mans penis, frys it and tries to eat it off a request?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 10:37:04 PM by Dosia »

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2004, 11:57:41 PM »
lol hes writing a book? That guy needs to be locked up. Seriously, who the fuck cuts off a mans penis, frys it and tries to eat it off a request?

Hey, isn't that what friends are for?

If so I guess I'm a lonely muthafucka.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2004, 03:43:25 PM »
Call me crazy, but does eight and a half years seem a bit lite to anybody else?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2004, 04:31:01 PM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2004, 05:42:04 PM »
Call me crazy, but does eight and a half years seem a bit lite to anybody else?

Yes, to me it does too.

BUT.. it is the German law system ... child molesters get 4 years playin on a bball court in jail  if they are lucky... FUCK that! aint no dead sentece here unfortunately as well :(  germany has some complexes after WWII and that's how it deals wit them..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin