Author Topic: Sprayed with Pepper Spray!!!  (Read 313 times)

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
Sprayed with Pepper Spray!!!
« on: February 06, 2004, 03:10:24 AM »
Just wondering if any of you have been sprayed in the face with this stuff??? My girl (now ex-girl) was playing around with it (not spraying it ovbiously cause she was in my car) and she gave me it before I dropped her off (no smoochie smoochie that night  :-\ ) I went to my friends bit to get him out so we could hunt for girls so what happened was I was playing around with the pepper spray can and it was accidently off safety, and it squirted right into the corner of my eye. It took about 5 seconds, then it really hit me, I couldnt open my eyes, my nose was running like omar epps in higher learning. It took about half an hour and after that I could finally open my eyes but my face felt like it had an iron heater over it.

Anyone else ever had this experience. Worse yet, I've also stunned myself accidently with my stun gun as well. Not goood  :-[

Suga Foot

Re:Sprayed with Pepper Spray!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 07:36:52 AM »
yeah I've been pepper sprayed by the police before.  Fuckin hurts like a beeeyotch.  In tha city I used to live in, the weapon of choice is Bear Spray, it's like pepper spray but waaaaaay more powerfull.  
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 07:38:01 AM by Adon aka Suga Foot »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 11:32:02 AM »
Just wondering if any of you have been sprayed in the face with this stuff??? My girl (now ex-girl) was playing around with it (not spraying it ovbiously cause she was in my car) and she gave me it before I dropped her off (no smoochie smoochie that night  :-\ ) I went to my friends bit to get him out so we could hunt for girls so what happened was I was playing around with the pepper spray can and it was accidently off safety, and it squirted right into the corner of my eye. It took about 5 seconds, then it really hit me, I couldnt open my eyes, my nose was running like omar epps in higher learning. It took about half an hour and after that I could finally open my eyes but my face felt like it had an iron heater over it.

Anyone else ever had this experience. Worse yet, I've also stunned myself accidently with my stun gun as well. Not goood  :-[

mate you must be proper clumsy
« Last Edit: February 06, 2004, 01:07:48 PM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2004, 11:35:34 AM »
^ ROFL

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2004, 11:46:59 AM »
my friend pretty much did the same thing with accidently spraying it on his jeans but the fumes still hurt our eyes and throat. were went nuts looking for something to make our mouths stop burning so i ate some ogurt and fruit and that helped

then in boot camp i fucked up the day that we were supposed to go into the gas chamber , the teacher thought i wasn't paying attention in class so he stuck me and a few others in this torture line
     we all grabbed our gasmasks and putting these on burned because they're just recycled from eearlier trips through the chamber and we got split into the good and the bad group. the instructer lead us in and made us bad people face the large group of good people
     he dropped something into this container and you could see the smoke filling the room...when the room was nice and cloudy, he told the first rwo of good people to take off thier masks. you see there people take of thier masks and they're fine for a few seconds until it hits them. it makes thier nose run, eyes water and mouth drool uncontrolably...they can't swallow the spit because it burns thier throats and it makes everything hard to breathe...
    so there i am cracking up at all these people drooling and freaking out, the instructer sees that and makes me take my mask off....one row leaves and i'm still there with my mask off, the second row steps up and the instructer says that row and i can't leave until i answer some questions....he asks me questions about what he thought i missed in class and i got it right. he left the second row go but made me stay
    he does the same thing for the 3rd and 4th row, but i miss the 4th row question.....he still lets them leave and makes me answer it for the 5th row...i get it right and finally i was let loose.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2004, 12:07:16 PM »
Got that shit in my eyes before, its a pitty I know but you'll recover from it...
40oz Graphire

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2004, 01:23:31 PM »
man you dont even know, my homeboy went camping, was fucking around with the bear spray, (like pepper spray to the highest power, the name says it itself, meant to take down a fucking bear), anyways, he was playing with it at his campsite, and he sprayed it out, but the fucking wind blew it back in his direction, and it got all over his face, and then he fucking was hurtin like a mother, so he tried to go to teh bathroom to wash it off, but the hot water only opened up his pores more, which casued the bear spray to go in even deeper, and he got fucked up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2004, 01:27:50 PM »
Gad damn you should be careful that shit's a weapon lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2004, 01:42:44 PM »
Gad damn you should be careful that shit's a weapon lol.

West C. Connected

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2004, 01:52:14 PM »
man you dont even know, my homeboy went camping, was fucking around with the bear spray, (like pepper spray to the highest power, the name says it itself, meant to take down a fucking bear), anyways, he was playing with it at his campsite, and he sprayed it out, but the fucking wind blew it back in his direction, and it got all over his face, and then he fucking was hurtin like a mother, so he tried to go to teh bathroom to wash it off, but the hot water only opened up his pores more, which casued the bear spray to go in even deeper, and he got fucked up.

lol This wouldn't happen to be your friend that looks like me is it?
That sounds reaaaal bad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2004, 04:34:41 PM »
Next thing you know, you'll be shooting yourself in the head.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2004, 04:54:58 PM »
^ Lmao I was just thinking that.

I was gona say "Shit better keep the glock away from you. You might turn off the saftey  :o"

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2004, 04:19:57 AM »
I aint done that yet. I'm not a clumsy person, just accidently sprayed and shocked myself. I'm sure it'd happen to most of us who have these toys!