Author Topic: suge knight bullet  (Read 507 times)

Smoke

Re:suge knight bullet
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2004, 02:22:49 AM »
Yup.

eNgIeS

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2004, 04:34:22 AM »
I'ma tell u, anyone who actual believes shit like this needs a new brain. Suges a lying bastard, & while I know he didnt get Pac killed, he got Biggie killed & many people killed or assaulted

He was a real cruel man, its like it turned him on to see how much power he had, he could turn some of the hardest gangsters into crying babies.

By the way, medical records revealed it was a lie. A bullet may have scraped Suge, or some of the shrantle or glass cut him, but there isnt one lodged in his head
« Last Edit: February 07, 2004, 04:36:48 AM by syxx_aka_engies »

West C. Connected

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2004, 06:00:29 AM »
I thought I read a million times Suge was only grazed by bullets.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2004, 09:26:10 AM »
R-Tistic 310:
That couldn't be further from the truth. First up, I donno if it is 100% Suge's fault, but what happened with the maaany artists signed to death row that were supposed to release albums?

suge doesn't like releasing shit without any buzz.  death row has always used soundtracks and compilations to create a little buzz before they dropped some shit.  

all death row has been doing is dropping soundtracks and compilations, trying to see if any of their artists will catch on.  had "still tha row" blown up we'd have already had a crook album by now.  back in the old days, death row didn't just drop the chronic, the dropped the deep cover soundtrack and then when snoop & dre blew up they dropped the chronic.  and they used the murder was the case soundtrack to hype up tha dogg pound (what would you do video, who got some gangsta shit) and then relesed the dpg album with that buzz.

rage's album dropped after the gridlock'd soundtrack, daz's album had the gang related soundtrack setting that up.

they tried to push top dogg after chronic 2000, that didn't work out.  they went with crook with "dysfunktional soundtrack" and that got hated on.  now they are refocusing on kurupt, and the fact that they are going to drop that with no hype is really the first time they are breaking their formula.

if you are talking about tha row not releasing shit, it's not the only label that refuses to release albums without hype.

look at aftermath, what happened to king tee's "thy kingdom come"?  that shit was banging.  didn't hitman finish most if not all of his album?  rakim?  whatever happened to dawn robinson, or kam, or law...

dre has that same mentality that he doesn't want to release an album if it isn't going to blow the fuck up.  and aftermath has a gang of artists and projects that they've failed to put out.

interestingly, eazy over at ruthless and ice cube with street knowledge/lench mob...etc have pretty good track records as far as getting albums recorded and releases.  sales be damned!

but don't act like it's just tha row that's picky about what they release.

"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Diabolical

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2004, 02:49:52 PM »
What U Said Make Sense But The Kurupt Album Is Gettin Something To Hype It: The Originals
Im Not Saying It Is A Good Album But It Is Still Hype To Push The New Shit