Author Topic: lol Yuk was right bout 50 he scared  (Read 604 times)

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:lol Yuk was right bout 50 he scared
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2004, 06:48:39 AM »
Suge pays them bloods to protect him, he practically got bodyguards too..

one thing I don't get at all is why anybody is even trippin over a bulletproof vest.. I could see the point about security even though I disagree but wha's wrong with a bulletproof vest? that's like saiyng if someone's aiming at u wit a gat u shouldn't duck/hide cuz if u do u ain't for real..

being hard doesn't equal having a bulletproof body or a deathwish..

and Pac wore a vest too.. he just took it of after Suge told him to do so cuz it was hot the day he got shot.. if there's any lesson to be learned from that shit it's do wear a vest if u know somebody's tryin to get u killed

C.F.D.T

• Lil Geezy
  • supersupreme
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2004, 11:23:21 AM »
if yuk waz in 50 cent position yuk woodnt step outside fo 1 min, yuk a lil punk bitch, aint no one repect hiz lil bitch azz, the niccga iz a try hard outlaw

if yuk a bitch then why has  almost every one from the bay worked with him?
i'm not sayin that yuk is a superman but why would have everyone from 40 to $hort to lynch to shock g to whoever kicked it with him if he was a punk bitch?

but it's true that "all that playa hatin shit ain't asked for" so let 50 roll with cops if wants to..

The Predator

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2004, 01:51:34 PM »
The New York Daily News reports 50 Cent showed up to the Grammy Awards with a motorcade of six bulletproof Suburbans. The Kevlar-wearing rapper wanted to go down a street the LAPD had blocked. "Who does he think he is, the President?" asked one cop. After a 20-minute standoff, 50 agreed to use the usual entrance.

"your surrounded by state troopers & bullet proof vests
bullet proof jeeps so niggaz cant shoot you
but come to the west that wont protect you from the ruga" yukmouth

they got that nigga shook

Jealous cop. 50 Cent is way more popular than de President. :D

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2004, 02:58:24 PM »
as rich as 50 is he could have yuk merc'd with just one phone call i doubt 50s scared of yuk or riding around protected cause of yuk 50s enemies go way deeper then rap 50 probally could care less what yuk says

"Im Phil jackson mixed with shaq and you kobe Maybe"

Game Warden

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2004, 10:03:01 PM »
Hmm, if Yuk was shot up nine times I can practically guarantee you that he wouldn't walk the streets alone. And even if he told you otherwise, I'd bet that he would be just as protective of his life as 50 is. Don't believe everything Yuk & Bo say. And 50 would be a fool to walk without protection after being shot at, especially considering that he is one of the most publicised men on the planet. People could target him ANYWHERE, so its better to be safe than sorry. Man, I bet if you were in 50 shoes you would do the same and hire some good protection and sport a bulletproof vest. I doubt anyone wants to be shot TEN times.

I can't speak on Yukmouth,but CBO IS A GANGSTA and has been shot at in Kansas [and in KILLA KALI] not that long ago and he STILL down and ready for war!!!

Unlike 50,CBO can walk and talk that ying-yang and back it up without intervention from anyone.

I like 50,but he IS OVER-RATED!!!

Plus,I thought this was a W/S board.

Why all the 50 jock riding?

*knoCKs IT'S OURS - YUKMOUTH,LOONEY LOC & CBO*
X-Raided's a veteran in this nor cali rap field/Decapitatin motherfuckers wit this lyrical sword I wield/Medieval on that ass/chop off your tongue/pull out your teeth/Youll never rap again/fuck up your voice/like D-O-C/Cause X-Raided dont play no games/But them deadly kinds/Lyrical combatic release the verbal acrobatics from a deadly mind. ~Xraided

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2004, 10:47:43 PM »
yall missin it he claims to be the hardest nigga and some big gangsta but he rolls around with a whole fucking police force aint noone trying to kill him that bad he just a bitch

^true... he also always sayin' the gangsta life ain't nuthin' 2 glorify and shit yet that's all he raps about lol... he's contradicting himself... but i ain't gonna hate cuz he rolls wit all this bulletproof shit and police and shit... when your that big u know u gonna have ppl after u... life is fucked up like that... when u broke no1 giva fuck and u tryna blow... when u get money u got ppl that want 2 kill u and stalkers and crazy groupie fans and shit... but i'd rather be a rich ass muthafucka... still i can't blame him cuz he already got shot 9 times... he got a kid and shit, im sure he wanna be around 2 see his son grow up and shit...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)