Author Topic: Shady Records... Death Row Records  (Read 403 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Shady Records... Death Row Records
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2004, 04:35:38 PM »
Any Eminem album will go down in history as a classic album (unless he screws up BADLY - which I doubt), but both ''The Slim Shady LP'' and ''The Marshall Mathers LP'' were technically Aftermath releases. ''The Eminem Show'' was Em's first album for Shady/Aftermath.

no eminem albums are classics, but since white america sucks his dick they probably will go down as classics. Did anyone come across rolling stones 500 greatest albums of all time? they put all of em's albums and no pac album, no doggystyle, that was complete bullshit. Just shows how much rolling stone knows about rap.

please delete your account and never come to this board again.
vaporize yourself.
thanks for your cooporation.

no need to get panties in a bunch homie, what i said is the fucken truth and if you can't handle it than shitty for you. I didn't mean all white people by the way i jsut mean like mainly the critics and the editors of magazines because they actin like he's the saviour of rap when we know theres much better rappers out there and he ain't even close to a fucken saviour of rap, fuck that shit. Only rapper who should be gettin that much praise is 2pac.

LMAO
Guys I tell ya as a pac fan, pac fans are tha fuckin worst! LOL
no way Pac is the best rapper and he is not as good as Em either.
may I ask the fuck are your values? rhymes? vocabulary? flow?
lmao @ you sayin rollin stones dont know shit well you dont know shit either judgeing from that the fuck you keep saying.
so you say rap magz are biased and in favor of Em? LoL, in case of XXL that's true but they just do that cause the juxtapositioned Source does the opposite.
btw, name a few much better rappers, seems I kinda missed them yet.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2004, 05:29:30 PM »
Any Eminem album will go down in history as a classic album (unless he screws up BADLY - which I doubt), but both ''The Slim Shady LP'' and ''The Marshall Mathers LP'' were technically Aftermath releases. ''The Eminem Show'' was Em's first album for Shady/Aftermath.

no eminem albums are classics, but since white america sucks his dick they probably will go down as classics. Did anyone come across rolling stones 500 greatest albums of all time? they put all of em's albums and no pac album, no doggystyle, that was complete bullshit. Just shows how much rolling stone knows about rap.

please delete your account and never come to this board again.
vaporize yourself.
thanks for your cooporation.

no need to get panties in a bunch homie, what i said is the fucken truth and if you can't handle it than shitty for you. I didn't mean all white people by the way i jsut mean like mainly the critics and the editors of magazines because they actin like he's the saviour of rap when we know theres much better rappers out there and he ain't even close to a fucken saviour of rap, fuck that shit. Only rapper who should be gettin that much praise is 2pac.

LMAO
Guys I tell ya as a pac fan, pac fans are tha fuckin worst! LOL
no way Pac is the best rapper and he is not as good as Em either.
may I ask the fuck are your values? rhymes? vocabulary? flow?
lmao @ you sayin rollin stones dont know shit well you dont know shit either judgeing from that the fuck you keep saying.
so you say rap magz are biased and in favor of Em? LoL, in case of XXL that's true but they just do that cause the juxtapositioned Source does the opposite.
btw, name a few much better rappers, seems I kinda missed them yet.

okay first off it you can seriously tell me that ANY of eminems albums are better than the following than you are clearly in the minority homie. Heres a bunch of albums better:

Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle, Tha Last Meal
Dr. Dre - Chronic and 2001
2pac - Me Against The World, Makavelli, All Eyez On Me
Biggie - Ready To Die, Life After Death
Nas - Illmatic
Jay-Z - Blueprint, Black Album, Reasonable Doubt
Outkast - Atliens
Ice Cube - Amerikaz Most Wanted, Predator, Death Certificate

Those are also a few of the rappers that I think are better(except for Dre), heres a few more:

Rakim
Big Daddy Kane
LL Cool J
Cannibus

plenty more homie. When i say best rappers i'm taking into consideration flow, delivery, lyrics, longevity, classic albums.

Oh and by the way, although hardcore pac fans are bad, eminem groupies are the worst dude just check other rap boards.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2004, 05:47:11 PM by topdogg187 »

pappy

« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2004, 05:39:13 PM »
haha the homo thug is back

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2004, 05:41:19 PM »
haha the homo thug is back

i was expecting a post from you tom, whatever it's all good homie i aint' even gonna bother with you.

Wballz

• Lil Geezy
  • thadogghouse.com
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2004, 04:21:00 AM »

but none of them can touch The Chronic, Doggystyle or Dogg Food.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2004, 04:46:08 AM »

NeoSoul

• 'G'
  • Minutes To Midnight
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2004, 05:22:09 AM »
lol shoulda put my wording a bit better.

the level of music is no where near the death row status.

nothing off shady will touch doggystyle or chronic

im just sayin that they are as consistent the music sounds different as it is 10 years apart but for the times that each company is dominant they are releasing dope music.

the death row era dropped classic lps.. in 10 years time ppl will prob say the same about shady

not many others companies drop dope lp's ona regular i aint sayin that shady is on the same level as dr but for the times shady is as dominant and consistent as dr was

NeoSoul

• 'G'
  • Minutes To Midnight
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2004, 05:24:34 AM »

Kinda stretchin' it...ImO

But prop's on speakin' your mind
I only wish u could have been a fan back in them
O.G. Deathrow day's...
(not sure if u were or not....but)

Shit was defo Chronic... 8)
Hatesrats 2oooIV
(A heavy period...right there)

i been a fan ever since doggystyle dropped rap was in a way betta state back then in both culture and musically. but u cant say that shady isnt a dominant label

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2004, 07:45:46 AM »
They may be the dominant label commercially, but to say that all there releases have been dope would be a lie. And I don't think that any of their albums will be considered classic in ten years, people get bored of them after a few weeks, imagine how bad they are gonna sound in ten years time.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2004, 11:24:20 AM »
bored after a few weeks towards eminem i dont think so. People bump his shit for like 8 months straight where i live on EVERY 1 of his lp's. And you cant really say who is betetr its an opinion. I would much rather listen to the slim shady lp over doggystyle. And when i went on vacation across the whole US like 4 mothns afarer eminem dropped i heard people bumpin his shit everywher and most of them were not white.