Poll

who's ur all-time favorite Martial-Artist?

Bruce Lee
10 (50%)
Jackie Chan
3 (15%)
Sonny Chiba
1 (5%)
Jet Li
3 (15%)
Chuck Norris
1 (5%)
Steven Seagal
1 (5%)
Jean-Claude Van Damme
1 (5%)
Sammo Hung
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: ur favorite Martial-Artist?  (Read 296 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:ur favorite Martial-Artist?
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2004, 12:36:53 AM »
Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan
Jet Li

In my opinion.
All AZN. ;D

The whole world knows asians have little dicks.  To make up for it, they have to brag about everything else they do; that's why they're so successful at everything.  It's because they need to show that yeah, maybe my dick's small, but I'm really good at math.  

LMAO...FINALLY, YOU MAKE A POST WORTH READING.

LuvMilkshakes

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2004, 12:38:05 AM »
Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan
Jet Li

In my opinion.
All AZN. ;D

The whole world knows asians have little dicks.  To make up for it, they have to brag about everything else they do; that's why they're so successful at everything.  It's because they need to show that yeah, maybe my dick's small, but I'm really good at math.  

LMAO. That has to be the funniest shit you've ever said. Well that would depend on if you ever called Engel intelligent or not.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2004, 06:45:17 PM »
Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan
Jet Li

In my opinion.
All AZN. ;D

at least we know that urs is big as a muthafucka whenever u turn on the tv to record Bush giving a new speech for ur collection.. don't u think before u start talkin on obsessed Asians u should remove ur stars n stripes linen set + wallpaper..?

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2004, 01:12:46 AM »
Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan
Jet Li

In my opinion.
All AZN. ;D

and your point is?  ???

West C. Connected

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2004, 04:11:42 AM »
Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan
Jet Li

In my opinion.
All AZN. ;D

::)

..Says the whitey that protects Bush in TOT without reading the 'letter'.