Author Topic: Ninja Gaiden...  (Read 90 times)

BigBaller24

• 'G'
Ninja Gaiden...
« on: February 17, 2004, 07:53:29 PM »
Yo 4 those of u who 4got...it comes out this friday..ima get it 4 sure...it'll be a dope game to add to my collection...lol...i just wanna know if it'll be as good as the first one...i heard the first one was good cuz of gildedganon...i havent actually played it.... but i just cant wait to play it??? gimme ur feeling of how u think  it'll be..

smerlus

Re:Ninja Gaiden...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 08:03:19 PM »
sorry to tell you but it's been pushed back to march 2nd (my birthday if anyone wants to buy me anything)

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 08:12:15 PM »
even in Cali..i went to blockbuster and asked when it comes out and they said this friday...those fuckers..lol..

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 08:16:18 PM »
it just got pushed back a couple days ago....maybe you can rent it friday but i don't think it's going to be sold until march

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/225118.asp

here's a better anouncement from IGN

February 13, 2004 - So close yet so far. Yeah, Ninja Gaiden is pushed back once again, this time by roughly a week. Granted, Team Ninja or Tecmo have never actually given a firm date, and both parties have yet to make any official announcement, but retailers are showing the new ship date for Ninja Gaiden to be March 2, 2004.

Again, Tecmo has not made an official announcement regarding the game's release date. All we can really go by is what retailers show, and that's March 2. Stay tuned for more Ninja Gaiden in the coming days.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 08:18:23 PM by smerlus »