Author Topic: what drugs do you do?  (Read 358 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:what drugs do you do?
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2004, 04:57:12 PM »
if you don't do drugs, tell us how you choose to have your fun.

I enjoy reading, hanging out with my friends, watching a bit of TV, listening to music, chatting on forums, reading about Islam.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2004, 06:55:19 PM »
Drinking only for me. The only drug I've done is weed and I've done it only 3 times. I used to smoke cigarettes on occasion but I haven't even done that in a year and a half or so.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2004, 07:00:54 PM »
ALL THAT SHIT, X, COKE, I LIKE THE DESIGNER SHIT.  Anything people say is cool, I do it... typically, it's because I don't know how to enjoy myself as god created me, I need to get in another mind, because I can't get there on charm, looks, intelligence, charisma, social skills, anything like that normal people are born with.  
« Last Edit: February 15, 2004, 07:01:19 PM by Snoop #875,456,238 »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2004, 12:29:18 AM »
I choose to have fun by chillin' with my loved ones and family and having a bomb ass time with em. I don't need any intoxication, but I'll have a drink from time to time.
tylenol and advil too

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2004, 12:40:54 AM »
I smoke my trees...not everyday, but I zone out 3 or 4 times a week...not alot of people can hold up wit me smokin....I dun consider myself a pot head, but I dun care who U are, I will hang wit U and smoke 20 blunts if I have to....I also get stanky drinkin every weekend.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2004, 01:07:48 AM »
ALL THAT SHIT, X, COKE, I LIKE THE DESIGNER SHIT.  Anything people say is cool, I do it... typically, it's because I don't know how to enjoy myself as god created me, I need to get in another mind, because I can't get there on charm, looks, intelligence, charisma, social skills, anything like that normal people are born with.  

Hi, My name is Trauma, and I'm better than everyone because I've never tried any drugs, even though all the people that I idolize have...

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2004, 02:37:47 AM »
Used to Smoke Ciggies (gave up 5 years ago) , Used to Smoke hella weed, Used To take a lot of LSD and do shrooms and took ketamine and speed a few times.

these days..

still drankin.. will still have a bit of a spliff if somethings around.. thats it really. i can still go all night without drugs..

on the extasy thing.. i know a LOT of people that do it (and MDMA powder) regularly, they've been doing it for nearly 10 years, they're all fine. BUT.. they dont do it everyday, only on occasion.
they always try out stuff they've bought for a big event at a small house party or something first in lower quantities so they know what they've got.

I've also met people who would do it all day everyday, just sat at home and thought they were having the time of their lives.. all that shit.. do it just
when goin out for a quiet drink.. that kinda shit is outta order..
these kind of peopel usually do that for a few months then sort their lives out after..

also people who do speed get way outta control easy... their jaws fuck up bad.. seeing someone who's done a lot will put ya off..
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 02:40:02 AM by Overseer »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2004, 04:25:15 AM »

Hi, My name is Trauma, and I'm better than everyone because I've never tried any drugs, even though all the people that I idolize have...

if you hadnt said that I would have done it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2004, 05:57:37 AM »
"never said i was proud..... but i'm not ashamed either, its just what i do."

well the phrase "if you don't do drugs, tell us how you choose to have your fun:" makes it sound that way

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2004, 06:42:50 AM »
Allah is the Most High.

Muslims can get high by connecting with a power that is greater than themselves- Allah Subbana Wa Tallah- the Source of all things, the sustainer and maintainer of the universe, the most high.  Through him we can actualize our greater potential in this life.

Many Muslims carry 99 beeds tightened around a string and recite the 99 names of Allah and repeat phrases worshipping Allah over and over till their heart becomes conscious of the uniqueness of Allah.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2004, 01:01:55 PM »
Drugs are dumb. I drink.

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2004, 12:08:57 PM »
I used to smoke tweak like maybe once a week or every other week (meth), ive done E 3 times, coke twice, weed (actually i dont really consider weed a drug but thats just me lol), and drinking of course... im not really proud of it but oh well.. its what ive done  ::)

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2004, 01:39:44 PM »
oxyconin, vicodin, percocet, weed, morphine