Author Topic: Heavyweight Tourny... 1st round... M Dogg vs. Sinister  (Read 200 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Heavyweight Tourny... 1st round... M Dogg vs. Sinister
« on: February 17, 2004, 05:43:23 PM »
Alright, this is the first round, we have until Saturday Febuary 21, 2004 to spit. 8-12 bars, winner goes to the finals. May the best person win, and Kill will judge.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Heavyweight Tourny... 1st round... M Dogg vs. Sinister
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 09:06:02 PM »
aight M, i guess even if we kru mates we gotsa go against each other.. ima bring it
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 09:55:53 PM »
aight M, i guess even if we kru mates we gotsa go against each other.. ima bring it

since all 4 of us were HOF type rhymers, instead of rank, I did a little random draw, that's how it came out, lets see what happens.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2004, 09:47:32 PM »
Quit this grin-and-babble, Sin'll win-and-rattle, M-dogg nobody ever "herd of you" like singin-cattle\
Throw u in-a-sattle, Im bringin-paddles, M-Dogg the Gen. Custer when it comes to winnin-battles\
Rip-ya-spleen, Tha GOAT? Dont mean shit-tah-me, ur name was untraced and unheard of in hip hop history\
This battles a gift-tah-me, your existence is meaningless, u belong to dubcc as just another victory\
Ive had enough-of-friends, resort to cuttin-up-ya-men, fuck greed and envy, you never met a rougher-sin\
Stuff-ya-kin, This tough-tah-end, only time M-Dogg 'foamin at the lips' is when his pussy actin up-again\
Sendin bitch seekers-afta-you, tha heater-got-tah-you, situation lookin bleaker-than-a-jew\
This cheater-was-untrue, Shiiit what is dubcc comin to, now I even gotta beat tha leader-of-mah-kru\
Beat u down wit pine-treees, Sayin you flourish in your I.E. but ya prime barely existed in the nineties\
Son try-me, Ima let u even blind-me, 'n still help you advocate mexican civil rights and let you die-free\
I'll cease-ya-song, all tha beats-are-wrong,I should  slice 'n dice and sever ya throat till ya speech-is-gone\
Want this ho to deweed-mah-lawn, tha heat-is-on, Sin straight "smokin this green" like cheech-'n-chong\

thats all i need to bring..

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2004, 11:34:41 PM »
What we got here is a battle for who's great, you be Biggie I'll play 'Pac and fuck you Faith/
Lay down the tactics of someone you hate, straight clown rapit with a lyrical gun at high rate/
Stand up straight, listen to your leader, ran you into the bait as the heater takes blood by the litter/
Doing drive bys in a sports car two seater, proving nice guys like Sinister finish last 'cause they pussy eaters/
Bitch I'm the leader like Irv Gotti, I got the Rule, you are my wack rapper, the hoe of my crew/
Make money for me 'cause your sinister plans are mine, take dummies for free and steal shit in the grind/
I run crews like I run valleys ask the homie Lee, yeah you good but remember who will always be Elite/
Look in aw as you get the supreme being, making your career ghost 'cause I run the guillotine/

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2004, 03:58:16 AM »
FUCK

I wrote a pretty long review for this, and the board fucked up when I tried to post it. I'ma explain later cause i don't feel like writin the whole shit again right now, but

WINNER = SINISTER

don't worry, I'll explain thoroughly

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2004, 08:47:43 AM »
Either way good battle M.. I liked ur verse and no beef involved with this type of ish, you know u gotta do what u gotta do..

pZ

thats how we do..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2004, 10:34:43 AM »
Ok...good battle...

SINISTER - Good verse. Tight multies, very little that couldve been worked on as for rhymes. Couple personals too, and also some good wordplay. Shit was easy to flow too. Pretty tight overall

M DOGG - You were about equal as for personals and punches, also the flow was just as good. Your problem was that you faced a tight multie spitter, cuz the rhymes are what gives Sinister the edge. Also I felt sum of his wordplay a bit more. So..

Flow - tie
Rhymes - Sinister (clearly)
Personals - tie
Other punches / wordplay - Sinister (slightly)

WINNER = SINISTER

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2004, 03:45:46 PM »
oh no doubt no beef. We just doing what we can to get that title. Ya' know, but for sho' get that title for the Elite homeboy. Peace. good job voting Kill