Author Topic: Yall knew dr dre shot easy in the fuck wit dre day video???  (Read 600 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re:Yall knew dr dre shot easy in the fuck wit dre day video???
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2004, 07:04:01 PM »
cats are just seeing the dre day video in 2004??? lol.  that video is like 12 years old.  they had 2 versions of the video back in the day, one where the beat plays in the background when dre confronts eazy and jerry, and one where it doesn't.  one of those two is edited a little more than the other.   i had them on vhs back in 92 or so, but who still fucks with vhs in 2004???

plzz that video was so whack dre with a laser gun bitch plz that shit was so stupid this aint a video worth to download i rate real muthaphukkin G's way better than this peice of shit video

"dre day" is one of my all time favorite videos (and songs), right up there with "the final frontier", and "real muthaphukkin' g'z".

i can't believe cats are trying to front on dre day.  eazy shitted all over then on "real muthaphukkin' g'z", "it's on", and "ole school shit".  if you listen to the music it's clear who won that beef handily.  but how are you gonna front on "dre day"???  "dre day" is the reason eazy had to put everything together with rhythm d, b.g. knocc out & dresta.  "dre day" was so hot it forced e's hand.  that and "bitches ain't shit".

e' shitted all over him later on so i don't even see why cats feel the need to front on it.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2004, 07:10:32 PM »
no need to but u know Eazy made 3 different versions of Real Muthaphukkin' G's one with dre lying dead in the street at the end lol

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2004, 01:29:11 AM »
:o

i suggest yall listen to the lil skit be4 loddie doddie on doggystyle and listen to what dre n daz said in it..talkin bout h.i.v somethin somethin..and the eazy cum eazy goes part sumthin that make u go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm(arsenio "rooof rooof roof show me the digits" hall tone)

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2004, 03:48:34 PM »
:o

i suggest yall listen to the lil skit be4 loddie doddie on doggystyle and listen to what dre n daz said in it..talkin bout h.i.v somethin somethin..and the eazy cum eazy goes part sumthin that make u go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm(arsenio "rooof rooof roof show me the digits" hall tone)

so what are u sayin todd