Author Topic: I want to know how you make your money..  (Read 345 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:I want to know how you make your money..
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2004, 07:40:46 PM »
I work a part-time job at a hotel where I wash dishes, mop floors and prep food. It's alright for a job while in High School.
no offence but that sucks
lol that sucks go slang or sell cds u get more money

Where would I get CDs to sell? Plus it would be hypocritical for me to sell drugs. I'll stick with my easy job where I get $250 every 2 weeks, am given free meals, get my foot in the door of the industry I am going into (hospitality) and am given any times I desire to pray.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2004, 07:53:55 PM »
i'm a crew leader for a landscaping company...take home anywhere from 450-700 a week...

but what i really wanna be is the pixie dust spreader on the tilt-a-whirl, lol

peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2004, 09:11:11 PM »
you sold ounces for 50$.That is pretty dumb...People will pay at least 100 for them..

Not in Dago you can't. At the MOST you can get $75.00 for it. But that's if you don't know he customer and will most likely never see 'em again.

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2004, 10:25:11 PM »
i work at radio shack and average about 800 take home every 2 weeks, waiting to become a manager so i can take home 900 every 2 weeks working an extra 40 hours

Smooth

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2004, 10:37:24 PM »
slangin'[just started a week ago and made $400.00 profit

What you slangin'??

Just regular chronic. Was hooked up with a LB for $300.00 and sold it back to dumb people. Did shit like sold dimes as dub sacks and sold ounces for like $50.00.

No offence man, but that doesn't sound to believable... you sell oz's for 50$'s and your ripping people off? lol that doesn't sound right man... 28 grams in an O.... that shit doesn't go for 50 bucks... I don't care where your at...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2004, 10:42:48 PM »
lol @ everyone telling their ways of making $$ to a newbie.

Probably a narc

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2004, 12:01:09 AM »
I work with my dad sometimes when i really need the money....he does hauling/Residential Demolition....so basically what we do is knock down a garage or strip the stucco off the side of the house or take the drywall from the walls, and throw it into the back of the truck....$40 a day, as long as we fill the truck we get paid....pretty easy...cept when we have loads of cement to load onto the truck...my back hurts for days after that shit...I HATE IT!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2004, 12:43:00 AM »

Probably a narc

LoL, She's not a narc...trust me  ;)

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2004, 12:50:20 AM »
i work at radio shack and average about 800 take home every 2 weeks, waiting to become a manager so i can take home 900 every 2 weeks working an extra 40 hours

damn man i work at radio shack too lol...and im about to go into the MIT program...i took home about 900 every 2 around christmas but our stores running a loss at the moment so my last check was only about 600...my average when we arent running a loss is about 800 though.

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2004, 10:57:07 AM »
i get 800 with a loss, if i really try i can get over 1000. i average about 5 to 6 hundred just in spiffs

Floydness

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2004, 11:39:09 AM »
no dude im not a narc LOL, and even if i was (which im not) how would i bust you? over the internet?! LOL

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2004, 11:52:06 AM »
i get 800 with a loss, if i really try i can get over 1000. i average about 5 to 6 hundred just in spiffs

see i work in a small ass town so i usually generate about 2-300 in spiffs. the new mastercard program has been helpin a bit...except they lowered the spiff to 5 bucks for a week and that week i did a shitload of mastercards lol...bastards. im a cell phone whiz usually but im having a horrible month

Foesum

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2004, 08:15:47 PM »
slangin'[just started a week ago and made $400.00 profit

What you slangin'??

Just regular chronic. Was hooked up with a LB for $300.00 and sold it back to dumb people. Did shit like sold dimes as dub sacks and sold ounces for like $50.00.

LOL more like really stupid people.

Anyways, i work at HMV, plus i'll work at my friends studio once or twice a month. And then theres always friends who sell shit so sometimes i can make a little profit out that.