Author Topic: Armenians  (Read 481 times)

Floydness

Re:Armenians
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2004, 02:12:49 AM »
just wondering.. not racist or anything but why are armenians so hairy? ???

Throwback

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2004, 02:21:07 AM »

ROFL!

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2004, 08:21:53 AM »
they need to shave

Don Dolla

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2004, 07:20:45 AM »
^^ they need to shut the fuck up and learn some respect.. i dunno about the people you hang around with who may be hariy baboons like yourself, but if u wanna try posting up somethin non racial or nothing at all, then maybe you would learn wat respect is.

parev... yeah im armenian 2.... born in aus...

Floydness

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2004, 11:49:03 AM »
^^ they need to shut the fuck up and learn some respect.. i dunno about the people you hang around with who may be hariy baboons like yourself, but if u wanna try posting up somethin non racial or nothing at all, then maybe you would learn wat respect is.

parev... yeah im armenian 2.... born in aus...
LOL, actually im not hairy at all so dont be jealous that u have to wax your face every other day and if u dont you'll look like an ape.. but thats beside the point, it was just a question so dont get all mad and talk about respect (u know the hairy thing is true lol ;)) and dont tell me what to post. LATER

HyeTourist

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2004, 08:58:37 PM »
I'm ARMO.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2004, 09:25:23 PM »
apparently Armenians back in the days of the Urartu empire looked different, they were lighter toned and mostly blue eyed, but as centuries, Armenians mixed with many other cultures, namely Asyrians, Greeks, Bulgarians, Kurds, Turks, and other people from the region. The hairyness is true in most cases, but why is that such a big deal? I'm not very hairy, but i havent' give that much thought
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Dolla

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2004, 09:26:57 AM »
LOL, actually im not hairy at all so dont be jealous that u have to wax your face every other day and if u dont you'll look like an ape.. but thats beside the point, it was just a question so dont get all mad and talk about respect (u know the hairy thing is true lol ;)) and dont tell me what to post. LATER

serious? im not hairy at all, neither is my whole family or the armenians at my school.. i dunno where u guys come from but down here armenians arn't hairy.. maybe them muthafuckas in armenia are.. and hell no the hairy thing aint true and if u just shutup and not say anythin maybe i wont tell u wat 2 post..

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2004, 10:24:08 AM »

serious? im not hairy at all, neither is my whole family or the armenians at my school.. i dunno where u guys come from but down here armenians arn't hairy.. maybe them muthafuckas in armenia are.. and hell no the hairy thing aint true and if u just shutup and not say anythin maybe i wont tell u wat 2 post..
1ST off, u cant tell me what to post no matter what so stfu, 2nd off EVERYDAY i see HAIRY ass armenians. You cant really blame me for thinking that MOST armenians are hairy if i see literally 900 hairy armenians everyday. Im just speaking about it in general and armenians are generally hairy, if u dont agree OH WELL  ::)

Don Dolla

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2004, 10:39:40 AM »
fuck you.... movin on..    :)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2004, 12:36:33 PM »

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2004, 04:42:55 PM »