Author Topic: DEATH ROW, CROOKED I, TRAY DEE NEWZ! yall ask 4 it yall got it, adidas im bacc!  (Read 2041 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
adidas is just a normal dude like u n me... just has a good imagination i think. He calls me from time to time coz we have some business we do and we get along. Some of the stuff he says sounds like BS, but he knows I think that and its coo. He's homies with Soopafly and he is coming to Australia (where I live) to stay wit him soon...

I said the person who is adidas coz obviously that aint his name, but he dont want his real name on the net  :-*

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ several times...no thanks, i heard enough   8)

lol whats so funny bout several times?  :P

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
adidas is just a normal dude like u n me... just has a good imagination

lol that one was good too..
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Seer

lol

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
Adidas don't want his real name on the net? understandable I guess! As long asno snitching is getting done, he can't be fkd on

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
adidas is just a normal dude like u n me... just has a good imagination

lol that one was good too..

;D

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP

Whass up wit Crooked I??well heres whats craccin wit him,I been rollin wit crook for tha last few months, that izz my NICCA!!!!!!EVERYTHIN HE DOES I KNOW BOUT IT!he ceen rolling with ROCAFELLA!!!!DAME DASH AND THEM!!! as always ima tell yal what he doin 1st FUCC THA RUMORS ....HES LEFT DEATHROW!!!!!!I told u last summer that!!!!!! His new lable is Dynasty Music group and is for his group / his solo album,its his label, and right now he has a production deal with Universal . He wanna be his own boss so he is starting Dynasty records .and he started working on his new album too and tha DVD Crooked I unscensored. Hurrs a picc of dame dash from rocafella and crooked, did I tolld yall they rollin together???hahahahhahah HOOOOLLLAAAA

www.westcoastdynasty.com

and to tha tricc who said i stqrted a rumor he was on rocafella best read what i actrually put,"its his label" u dumb ass wipess now u gon cee what im speakin on is truth
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
adidas learn to write english!
G-A-T-E 13

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
You got it twisted cuzz gang banging is in full effect out east og'z from kansas and lousiana set up shop here
put homies on game and thats in central jerz
some og's from watts put homies in newark on to game
them grape st ni66as only foo's false flaggin up in long island claiming CGK on top of that C's have the allience with the folk nation that migrated from cleavelend to NY