Author Topic: Gotta give it up to Jermain Dupri  (Read 399 times)

Tha Crip

Re:Gotta give it up to Jermain Dupri
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2004, 10:16:37 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA..........CHUUUCH is awesome.......u hear Don Magic Yuan say it all da time and hes as cool as they come.....so enclosing..its still my calling card.....CHUUUCH!!!! 8) 8) 8)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2004, 11:46:07 AM »
Yeah,I'm really anxious to hear the album that's comin out on So So Def,plus u have to give props to Jermaine cause he really is getting Daz everywhere(The Source,different music videos,MTV & so on).Also I think Daz is gonna have a really dope album on So So Def,I mean,look at Eat A Dicc Ricc,if I'm not mistaken Daz produced that & he is gonna make great songs knowing that he is working in a big studio,let's just hope that Jermaine's production will be tight 2 & funky.Like I said,I think his album is gonna be tight & I think there's gonna be a lot of that funky shit.Knowing that JD got's Daz's back his album will at least go gold or platinum,plus his videos are gonna get good airplay on TV.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 11:49:48 AM by Taz »

Tha Crip

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2004, 01:01:56 PM »
^^^^
word mah nigga.....stole the words out of my mouth....CHUUUCH!!!! 8)......HAHAHAHA
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

We Fly High

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2004, 01:20:20 PM »
dude u guys are trippin if u think that his album is going to be watered down and shit just cos its on so so def. u guys aint hear that song he did with JD called "fa sho"? man thats classic dpg "suck my dick" material.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2004, 04:51:39 PM »
dude u guys are trippin if u think that his album is going to be watered down and shit just cos its on so so def. u guys aint hear that song he did with JD called "fa sho"? man thats classic dpg "suck my dick" material.

I would bet you a million dollars his album is gonna be watered down.  its gotta appeal to the mainstream audience.  guarantee this album will be nothing like any past daz album.  mark my words.

cyrrus1

• Lil Geezy
  • Asphalt Enterainment... Psssh
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2004, 05:10:43 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA..........CHUUUCH is awesome.......u hear Don Magic Yuan say it all da time and hes as cool as they come.....so enclosing..its still my calling card.....CHUUUCH!!!! 8) 8) 8)

LOL i am sorry but I think Don The Magic Juan is Wacked Him Adn His 50 Different Green Sutes
COOLIE HIGH MySpace Page

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL2  DEC 05'

COOLIE HIGH
WADDA DAMAGE VOL3 JAN 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
"UNTITLED" INDIE ALBUM FEB/MAR 06'

COOLIE HIGH

AKA COOLWADDA
SEX, DRUGS, RAP & ROLL SPRING/SUMMER 06'

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2004, 07:04:34 PM »
Dre basically only works with artists that he can mold their sound.  Daz probably would think his shit sounds fine the way it is, where all the new guys dre signs are all looking for guidance.  That's why Dre doesn't work with all the established dpg guys, I guess, like Daz and even Snoop now.  Back in the day, Daz would rap exactly like Dre told him to, there's no way it would be like that anymore.  

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2004, 11:37:47 PM »
actually i hear alot more people saying chuuch now since snoop started saying it....i mean rappers and in the streets
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly