Author Topic: we need another FTP  (Read 343 times)

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
Re:we need another FTP
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2004, 10:10:41 PM »
i dun need nething uploaded but i guess i'll just run a server where u guys can upload shit u wanna shair and i'll keep one drive for stuff taht i get off irc and shit
so u guys down with that or u got ne other ideas
i can also set up an http server if u guys wanna put one or 2 songs on to share
holla back with ideas

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2004, 04:47:56 AM »
not everyone can use it dumbass

irc doesnt work on my computer because im running on dial up.

thats why ftp's are nice...i can download an album and just leave it without worrying about the file not succeeding or me having to resume it...if i have to resume it it will.

Like I said, if your not smart enough to use it, then you shouldn't be downloading album.  Everyone who has the internet can use it dumbass, even if you are on dial up.

and this "if your not smart enough to use it dont download" shit is fuckin stupid considering probably 60% of the people on this board dont know how to use it. its a complicated program.

Congratulations, you win the prize.  I would be surprised if 40% of this forum could figure it out.  There is a lot of dumb people out there and on this forum.  I was trying to give some advice if you want to download albums.  But shit, why listen to me.  You will be better off complaining about your problems and begging people to hook you up with music, rather then spend a lil time to learn something new.

Dont know who you are but you are presuming most people on here dont use irc...

...some of us were using at the birth and still are...the 56k people will generally have trouble downloading from irc...and trust me the big boys in the business tranfer with ftp's, dump sites etc... and that IS the way forward in group use

sorry but some people here i know are not dumb..they write their own irc scripts to better suit their needs...

...do not pre-judge for there is always someone with more experience / knowledge / contacts etc than you

This topic shouldnt be here really as it exists...luke prob one reason your people saw you abusing your bandwidth...ideally only allow few people at a time...people who can give you what you want as well as gaining what they want...ya get me bro ?

Pe@cE

you know who I am, it me acgrundy.  and don't mind me, I was just being an asshole cause I turned into teradactyl man.

Lmfao...coo ! Wassup bro..hows it all goin ?
Haha well welcome back...even if it is the new you  8)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2004, 04:50:27 AM »
i dun need nething uploaded but i guess i'll just run a server where u guys can upload shit u wanna shair and i'll keep one drive for stuff taht i get off irc and shit
so u guys down with that or u got ne other ideas
i can also set up an http server if u guys wanna put one or 2 songs on to share
holla back with ideas
Something like that would be good...jus keep it on the downlow....adver in pm...

...if ya in need of something and can also help a nicca let me kno  ;)