Author Topic: Liars (anybody know any)  (Read 441 times)

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
Liars (anybody know any)
« on: February 27, 2004, 01:48:29 AM »
I don't mean liars as in when you get some shitty hair cut and someone syas "Yeh it looks good". I mean compulsive liars, people who lie lie lie all the time even when everyone else around them knows the're lying but dont have the balls to really tell them. I have known 3. 2 Brothers (both were a bunch of lying rats. None stop lies, it got to the point anything said from their mouths meant nothing) here's some examples of what they'd lie about

How much drink they've drunk
How much money they've got or getting
How much girls no.s sex etc. they had
How they say Im gonna get him etc. (bt never happens)
and just various other things

I got rid of them quite easily by being drunk one night. I know am faced with a deadlier problem. A FEMALE VERSION, and worst thing is she likes me. But you wont believe what she lies about. Same as above really, and how she went on about how she likes it fast, likes it slow, and how she fkd on a pool table (claiming her nickname in b-town was pool table) etc. even tho I kneew the real truth (which she later admitted she was a virgin - so by admitting that, she already admits to 2% of the lies she has told. She also claimed how she used to go out with a guy who recently killed himself a while ago. I am currently finding out how long ago this was she went out with him because he just got out of jail bout 6 months ago, and he went down for 2 years. She says how she used to go to the Subway nightclub when it was named Manhattans, she's 16, & it was called Manhattans in 1998 so that would make her 10 and a half - going to a night club?? get the fuk outta here. She spits shit constantly like that, adn non stop talks. When your puffin away (she dont) she will non stop talk talk talk, and she phones me more or less every day on average once or twice a day.

People of dubcc - PLEASE help!! any advice will be greatly appreciated  ;)

I-Yoof

Re:Liars (anybody know any)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 01:54:11 AM »
Fuck her then tell her to piss off.

Only way to deal with stupid bitches.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 01:59:51 AM »
I once knew a person who was addicted to lie. He didnt even lie only to have an advantage or to be cool. He also lied about meaningless stuff, and I mean really meaningless. He just needed it. He had to lie. But I took it a while. Until he sold me soccer tickets for 15 € or sumthin while he actually got it for free (about which he lied till the very end). Then I said fuck you and never called him again.

You should take her to a psychologist. I assume the problem of these ppl is they want to tell something fancy, they want to talk to ppl. Their only problem is, they have a rather unspectacular life and therefore not really much of fancy things to tell. Having a quite good imagination, they just LIE. And to get through wit a lie, they have to lie again and again. And it becomes a addiction. It's dangerous actually. Believe me I know what Im talking about. They also become very good at lying. And you wont know if they tell the truth or not. And once you blame them of lying when they tell the truth, they totally trip. See a doctor. Seriously. That's the only way to solve it if you wanna meet her for longer.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 02:07:16 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 02:03:24 AM »
yeah i've met people like that too.. same guy would just steal stuff for the sake of it.. worthless shit. same guy was so desperate one time i said i was goin out he hid at the bottom of my street and accidentally 'bumped into me' on my way to see some friends... even though he lived a 15 min cycle away. crazy ish.

she's prob just doing it to try impress u mickey.. its prob because she likes you, sounds like she wants to sound more grown up to you.

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 02:06:28 AM »
Fuck her then tell her to piss off.

Only way to deal with stupid bitches.

Haha yeh but she reminds me of this guy I used to know so aint goin there

I-Yoof

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2004, 02:06:47 AM »
yeah i've met people like that too.. same guy would just steal stuff for the sake of it.. worthless shit.

Thats not been a compulsive liar, thats kleptomania or some shit.

Everyone can tell a liar, its embarrising for them.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 02:08:23 AM »
yeah plus that stalker shit i mentioned.. i'd just got off the phone and been like "Nah man.. i gotta go see some friends". and he turns up in the alley at the end of my road.. crazy ish...

mickey.. just tell that chick she 'doin too much' ;)

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 02:41:14 AM »
haha i know a bitch that lied about the craziest shit and caused so much drama..

one bitch lying about some homeboys bro rapin her, and same bitch claimin she got knocked out at a club and got amnesia and supposedly forgot evertyhing about her ex bf , and also claimed to got into some crazy ass car accident which sent her into the hospital.

and all of that was bullshit from one chick.. and im sure there were a lot more..

there was this one bitch that claimed she was movin away to become a supermodel and shit, and was going to send us all stuff from her sponsors.. and she kept on saying she was going to leave , so then people  kept on throwin her goin away parties.. and man after like 4 or 5 parties, she still never left and da whole thing was bullshit..

the worse is the skandalous lying ass hoodrat bitches though that are up to no good. fuckin around and shit...

thats why u never trust them bitches. they are synonomous with lyin.

also another Liar is TINMAN, also on this forum. who promised me he would send me a cd through the trade forum. i sent him the cd, and he never sent one back. he lied to me like ten times, and even claimed that he sent the cd, and would go talk to the post office and see what was up. and shit, aint nothing comin in my mail. and within this past month he admits that he shafted me and didnt know what he was thinkin... this is what i call a TRIC ASS BITCH.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 02:44:04 AM by justin718 »

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2004, 02:58:51 AM »
also 'onetime' from here, all that crazy stalker shit with rodzilla

Mygla

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2004, 07:44:48 AM »
one of my old friends was like that, lying about fuckin' everything... he used to skip work early very often, and we asked him if he got the day of, he'd be like "naw, my boss let me go early", but we knew other people who worked there  ;D the worst thing is that we hung with him for like 6 months before we realised what a lying bitch he was.. and after that he moved  :)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2004, 08:38:12 AM »
i know compulsive liars..My best friend is one. But hes not that bad. This other dude I know is real bad tho. He is good at it too because he makes it believable by going into really good detail. Hes a car salesmen too, he has to be good at lyin

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2004, 11:01:53 AM »
my exgirlfriend was a compulsive liar...she used to lie to me all the time, she lied to the people at school....in the time i was going out with her 3 of her family members came down with cancer and were miraculously cured...and then this year she told the whole school that she had cancer (god i hoped it was true), she also told the cops that i hit her (which wasnt true), she told the school that i beat women

she was fucked up

then i knew this dude who would just always lie about shit to make himself seem cool...i cant count how many times i called him on his bullshit.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2004, 12:09:58 PM »
I'm a liar, I lie all the time.  

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2004, 12:18:28 PM »
I have a very rare copy of doggystyle with the next episode og on it in cdq.  I would hook you guys up but its just impossible, so only I will ever be able to listen to this song.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2004, 01:18:34 PM »
I'm one definitely, lie about loads of shit to do with my uni coursework. I come up with the best excuses ever.