Author Topic: Liars (anybody know any)  (Read 439 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re:Liars (anybody know any)
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2004, 01:36:27 PM »
Mick, as hard as it sounds and will probaby be; get her alone one day and call her out on eveything, don't be mean though but tell her you know she's lying and ask why, you may find some shit out about her, she may need help.

One of my oldest friends is a habitual liar.  He's a little slow anyway but he would lie about gettin pussy, playin sports, all kinds of meaningless shit.  To make things worse he lives in texas so when he came back to Daygo last summer he had all these stupid little lies, some funny here's one;

"We were on the Greyhound bus comin back to Cali and there was a guy on a motorcycle driving next to us.  He was tryin to show off and look cool to everyone on the bus so me and keith(his brother) pulled out our cameras and took a few pictures of him and the flash was really bright on the bus and he was blinded so he lost control of his bike and rode straight into a tornado."

I kid you not this was the exact story as it was told to us.  Another thing he did was when he came back he was talkin' about gettin all kinds of pussy in Texas and he could pull any female we threw at him we just said whatever and left him with his lie but the next day we go to get him to play football and his mom said he walked to the park up the street where our old middle school was having their end of the year field trip so he comes back home dressed in their uniform and pulls 2 numbers out of his pocket, braggin' an shit SEE SEE LOOK! that would have been o.k. if we werent going in to senior year and they were 6,7,8th graders goin from age 11-15 this fool is 18 years old gettin 14 year old girls numbers.  ANyway we put him on front street about the uniform thing and he said "oh, it was a coincidence I didn't even know about the picnic and I didnt even notice I was wearing the uniform" we called him out on everything that day all the lies an shit he was really embarrased about it and eventually the lies stopped...almost there were still some times he would lie about girls an shit but he's back in Trinidad, Texas now and we are still cool.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 01:37:08 PM by Handsome B. Wonderful »

-KIDRENEGADE-

West C. Connected

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2004, 01:41:07 PM »
lol...

I had bad grades for school so I had to see this schooldude..

"Why do you have a bad grade for French?"
"Man, that ain't my fault, he only asks words I forgot!"
"Okay.. What about Spanish?"
"I had to make those tests while the rest of the class yelled! Couldn't help that!"
"Okay.. Maths."
"Man he gave tests we couldn't learn for.."
"Hmm.. Science?"
"Yeah, well, uh, that's just really hard for me."
"Okay. So basicly, you can't handle this level of highschool?"
"Uhhhhhhh.... SHIT!"

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2004, 02:21:24 PM »
one guy used to go to alberta in the summer to visit his uncle.
he used to come back with all these pictures of girls he supposedly fucked and shit but he was never in the picture with them and they were always in bras and shit. i always suspected they were from the net. then he said that he got head from some bitch in the next town and then when we went to a party the next weekend
 she told some huge guy that he was saying shit and he made the liar get on his knees and apologize in front of like 80 people that he was a liar and that in fact he was actuallly a virgin
hahahha that was the funniest shit i had ever seen in my life embarrassed the fuck out of him

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2004, 05:19:46 PM »
yep myself

always saying how wacc i am in this rap shit, telling my girl honestly i've never rob'd anyone,and know i don't find your sister attractive at all,and no i would never cheat on you hahahahaha
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2004, 05:32:20 PM »

"Okay.. Maths."
"Man he gave tests we couldn't learn for.."

^^This one I don't believe...LoL

Anyways, I feel you guys 100% on this...I fuckin' hate liars, and people who lie to look good. ESPECIALLY girls...PeACe

Joseph

• Lil Geezy
  • M-E-T-H-O-D MAN
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2004, 11:40:35 AM »
i dont lie very often..... sometimes but not to make me look good

later
...:JOseph:...

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2004, 05:33:24 PM »
theres always some ppl who do that shit... my best friend tried to get down wit my girl n den told me they was just talkin bout his fam n shit when i seen that shit..... the only thing to do is... n u better fkn pay attention

SEPERATE YASELF FROM THE FAKENESS

if they lyin str8 up say u lyin i know u lyin.. lol str8 up dnt be actin like females n talkin behind they backs n shit be str8 up n seperate yaself from that shit

~1~
one man one mission

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2004, 05:54:26 PM »
my cousin is the worse liar i've ever met, he lies about some bullshit a person doesn't even need to lie about...

ask him if he saw a movie....of course he did.....ask him if he's got a cd......yep always got those.....ask him if he's got a game....yep been had that...

this dude should have more cars then jay leno but i've never seen a single one...

he's in the army now over in Iraq.....of course he's killing people....like 15 a day  ::) but i decided to make some shit up and see if he ever used it....

i was like "i heard the army has a gun that shoots condensed pluonium shells that can go right through a tank with ease but it also decompressurizes the tank and sucks the people manning the tank through the 6" exit hole"

he was like "yo we do have that shit kid.... this boy of mine is into heavy demolitions and he fired that shit at an Iraqi tank....the people came out the other end looking like soup"

i just shook my head

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2004, 07:21:02 PM »
he's in the army now over in Iraq.....of course he's killing people....like 15 a day  ::)

LOL that's so descriptive it's hilarious, because we all know people exactly like who you're talking about... "of course he's killing people" LOL I know exactly what you mean by that...

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2004, 07:25:37 PM »
Wait though, I thought I'd share a few gems.  When I was younger, I had stepsisters, and one got married to this guy.  Anyways, dude used to be fat, but worked out a little bit and got pretty damn buff.  He used to walk around with his arms out from his side like DEBO because he thought he was the shit.  Anyways, as you might have guessed, dude was a habitual liar.

Some of his best stories were, he was a blackbelt, because he had been doing karate for 15 years.  This guy was 22 at the time... He also said that he used to be a stripper, for 4 years (he's 22).  He said that he once stripped on stage with Cindy Crawford (she doesn't strip).  The absolute best one, and you guys aren't going to believe this shit.  Like your buddy in the army, he's probably just a dumbass and doesn't realize people can tell he's lying.

Anyways, one day this fucker comes over to the house.  He's sitting next to me on the couch.  I'm telling him about just getting back from Carowinds (theme park by my house in Charlotte).... we're talking about roller coasters, and I swear my right hand to god, this guy tells me that he helped design a roller coaster that did 10 G's... they built a test version of the coaster.... he and a team of scientists rode it.... it was too dangerous.... they tore it down.  (that's why we'd never heard about it).  

I'm not making this up.  That fucker actually told me that.  He actually thought I would believe something like that! I guess I'M the one that comes off as a dumbass if he thinks I'd fall for that...  

West C. Connected

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2004, 01:21:03 AM »
Liar, liar, I didn't start the fire.

;)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2004, 01:42:39 AM »
theres this guy on my bus HE LIES LIKE THAT, o saw him out of the school bus and he all tells me and my friend he saw sum guy unload a gun on a crowd at mardi gras like a hour ago and hes all lyin, dont u think sumthin like that would b in the news? IT WASNT.. fuck he even said a bullet hit RITE by him. oh hes also got every cd and hes got rare ass cds... and hes done everything OR knows sum1 who has OR his family has.. hell his uncle has a airplane

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2004, 09:45:29 PM »
my best friend lies and exagerrates all the time. Its funyn as fuckt ho cause i straight up tell him that hes lying and there is no possible way all the shit happened that he says. But he comes up with shit that can have you laughing for a good while. He jsut does it to be funny/get attention.

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2004, 07:36:59 AM »
Here's the update folks:

Her very close friend killed himself with an overdose (which isn't true cause my friends girls, sister knows him and says he's still alive)
She had a BMW bought for her from some junkie uncle (who doesnt make nothing, makes pennys from the government handouts, never seen the car yet!)
And lots of other things.

Don't know if anyone else will notice this or can answer this but the liars you talk about - Do they talk a lot? Like as in - they talk all the time??

I think she has problems - or any liar for that matter. For somebody to lie lie lie about everyday life occurances must have some sort of mental problem they need sorted out. I'm going to write in to UK newspaper the sun to a section called "Dear Deardrie"

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2004, 07:40:36 AM »
Oh yes another little tiny thing:::

She has had 3 mediate family members (brother/sisters) one commited suicide, one got killed, and the other died of cancer or some shit. I hooked my friend up with her and he was telling me about this. I laughed, and we all know she's clowning, she lies all the time. Thing is she still has 2 big sisters - Which I found out that they aren't even her sisters - there just some girls she know, and she's white!  8)