Re:Oscars
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2004, 10:38:53 AM »
1996...Norton did a good job but he didnt top Cuba Gooding Jr's

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2004, 11:52:58 AM »

lol, you imply Gooding did in Jerry Maguire better than Norton in Primal Fear?
Yea right, shame Damon Wayans didnt get an Oscar for The Last Boy Scout.. LoL.

but aiight, squash the Norton Beef Topic, it's Oscars baybay
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2004, 01:16:45 PM »

No doubt.  Nortons role in primal fear was 100x the role of cuba's in jerry mcgay.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2004, 02:09:28 PM »

yea i also agree, he was amzing in  primal fear, and it was a great movie, did he get nominated???

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2004, 02:28:39 PM »

yea i also agree, he was amzing in  primal fear, and it was a great movie, did he get nominated???

ya.. he prolly didnt get it cause it's plain insane if you get an relevant oscar for you first movie.
as the oscars are all political and fight club + american history x are pretty harsh movies, he didnt get it there either.
then I thought he might get one for the 25th hour at last... he didnt again, a homie thinks the academy doesnt like spike lee and that might be a reason

well to put it in a nutshell I just think it's sick Norton never got an Oscar - but I dont want to have trouble wit that opinion here any more :D
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2004, 04:18:02 PM »
This is the official Oscars 2004 Topic.

Ill post something after they're over and Im back from school.

btw: It's a fucking shame and purely ridicolous that Ed Norton never got a Oscar... so sick!!
-Primal Fear
-Fight Club
^if you aint get an Oscar for that, noone should've got one EVER!

He'll probably gets one in 5 years for a bullshit movie.

Come on man.  Show some intelligence.  Just because he did a great job in those movies doesn't mean he should have gotten best actor.  Shit, How could he get best actor for Fight Club, when Brad Pitt was in it, and did a better job on his own shit???  You've gotta understand, there are a ton of great actors out there, and depending on what year a movie is released, there's a lot of strong competition.  

you should show intelligence not me, norton acted better than ANY actor... tons of actors world wide? SO WHAT... or you wanna tell me sean penn acted better than norton did? lol... that's not even subjective

I love Ed Norton, but Sean Penn is a superior actor.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2004, 04:19:25 PM »

I thought the speech from that blonde girl was great who played a prostitute in Monster or something.  

She's like an angel walking the earth.   She seemed sincere, she was beautiful, strong, graceful, elegant, intelligent, courteous, well-spoken, any adjective you can think of to describe a woman.  

bez

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2004, 04:21:52 PM »

I thought the speech from that blonde girl was great who played a prostitute in Monster or something.  

She's like an angel walking the earth.   She seemed sincere, she was beautiful, strong, graceful, elegant, intelligent, courteous, well-spoken, any adjective you can think of to describe a woman.  

I'll second that homie.

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2004, 04:22:43 PM »

You must be a foriegner, your taste isn't worth shit.  You don't understand what you're talking about, it's as simple as that.  You don't see how a movie like Jerry Mcguire is superior to Primal Fear, and you don't see how the acting in Jerry Mcguire was more important and greater than the acting in Primal Fear.  

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2004, 06:29:14 PM »

You must be a foriegner, your taste isn't worth shit.  You don't understand what you're talking about, it's as simple as that.  You don't see how a movie like Jerry Mcguire is superior to Primal Fear, and you don't see how the acting in Jerry Mcguire was more important and greater than the acting in Primal Fear.  

Trauma shut the fuck up you dumb piece of shit.  Their is this thing called opinion.  how can he not know what he is talking about when he thinks primal fear is a better movie than jerry mcguire?  Guess he hasn't taken film judging 404 like you, huh?  Maybe he is not experienced enough in watching movies, right?  Can you pleeze give me some tips on how to rate a movie?  I would luv to be the expert you are on judging films, cause God knows everything you think has to be correct.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2004, 08:53:14 PM »
actually trauma is 100% right

primal fear is to "knock around boys" as  Jerry Mcguire is to "goodfellas

it was aiight-ness compared to greatness

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2004, 10:09:30 PM »
LOL, you both are idiots.  no ones opinon is right, thats why it is an opinion.  according to your guys logic Nelly is better than Spice 1 because he is more popular by the public.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2004, 07:56:56 AM »

lmao you funny, expressing that Im a "foreigner" (<- lol btw, yall americans are foreigners, besides this board is hosted by an European dude... lol Trauma you so caught :D )  when you (if youre not dumber than I assume) already know that Im German. Nice try. Pretending you could judge that by reading my opinon on Ed Norton LoL. Better luck next time.
Plus, your arguments almost made me turning off my computer.
"You don't see how a movie like Jerry Mcguire is superior to Primal Fear, and you don't see how the acting in Jerry Mcguire was more important and greater than the acting in Primal Fear.  "
^The fuck where you thinking while typin that plain nonsense? lol... I guess Im pretty good when it comes to movies and I am no Ed Norton dickryder, he just does things in movies noone else seems to be able to do. He isnt just normal acting, like pronouncing his text quite well LoL, he also can play a retard ( the score ), hit himself etc... not to talk about what he accomplished in Primal Fear (question: do you know the movie?) which was his debut (!) .. lmao fuck wit dat!

You just embarrassed that the American Oscars are all political, that's your problem. You America-Dickryder :D - so you try to justify the Oscar acedemy in order not to get humiliated cause it's proven your country sucks.

-He didnt get for Primal Fear cause it was he debut
-He didnt get for American History X cause there were Nazis in the movie
-He didnt get for Fight Club cause it was too gross
-He didnt get for the 25th Hour cause the film was made by a sassy nigger.

and I said I dont want to argue bout that anymore, so blame yourself. you forced it. now walk the walk and deal wit it.
No, it's not a sin

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2004, 08:39:53 PM »
^THAT IS A LOT TO READ! :o^

-KIDRENEGADE-