Author Topic: Car Plans  (Read 235 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Car Plans
« on: February 29, 2004, 04:47:21 PM »
Let me know what you think....

My Car Now

How my car should look by the end of summer..(I know its blurry)
http://www.divinestylecc.com/files/JONVENGEFULLGOOD.JPG
Its pretty big so just click the link..

What do you think?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2004, 04:50:02 PM by Noon Bank$ »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re:Car Plans
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2004, 05:38:56 PM »
dat shit is hot man good luck g

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 06:14:41 PM »
thats a nice car.

But if you can get it to look like the 2nd pic. holy shit very nice car.
how much you pay for it?

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 06:55:09 PM »
Well it was 8gs but we got it down to $5600..lol.
Only thing is.. it has 90,000 miles on it so Ill probably have to drop a new engine (maybe a 3.0 swap  8)) in the future.

Thanks for the complients. Hopefully Ill be posting some kitted pics this summer.  ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2004, 08:10:58 PM »
Well it was 8gs but we got it down to $5600..lol.
Only thing is.. it has 90,000 miles on it so Ill probably have to drop a new engine (maybe a 3.0 swap  8)) in the future.

Thanks for the complients. Hopefully Ill be posting some kitted pics this summer.  ;D
how much u think a new engine gon run u and good luck wit the kitting  make it look like a one of a kind

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2004, 01:37:38 PM »
considering its an amercian car, with 96k miles, it will die soon, or start having major problems, do yourself a favor and dont hook it up, it will be money invested in a piece of shit, ... wait, and by a newer  car to hook up, one that WONT DIE ON YOU

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2004, 03:02:20 PM »
Yeah...trade it in for an Accord  ;) and fix that up...last you til 200k atleast.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2004, 03:23:07 PM »
The thing is the Dodge Avenger motors are made by MITSUBISHI so they will last. 90K is low for a mitsu motor don't worry about it.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2004, 04:17:52 PM »
The thing is the Dodge Avenger motors are made by MITSUBISHI so they will last. 90K is low for a mitsu motor don't worry about it.
Lmao Owned!

Yeah.. Its bascially an Eclipse on the inside (Interior/Engine) but the body looks different and its a little bigger. Im part of tha Avenger/Sebring club and theres people with engines that have 140k on them and they still run hard.

I most likely will get the 3.0.. It can cost me alot or very little. If I search around for months for an engine from a Galant, 2000 V6 Eclipse, or Startus R/T (all the same) engine I could cost me like $400 not including the install. If I go to a Dodge dealer It could be $1000.. I dont know what to do though. Should I pay for someone elses engine thats laying in a car in a junk yard, or should I buy new..  ???

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2004, 04:28:44 PM »
You should fine a good eclipse motor from the junkyard..Let it sit on a cherry picker and rebuild it yourself the only way you will be good with cars is to take one apart..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2004, 04:30:23 PM »
Of course if you are loaded you should buy new..

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2004, 04:32:16 PM »
lol.. Im not loaded but if I can afford it at the time I'll probably buy new.

I dont NEED a swap right this minute, but if I plan on running turbo or nitrous I should get new since my engine now couldnt hold 15 PSI/100 shot for too long.  :-\

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2004, 04:42:11 PM »
if you boost or juice it you should buy a used junk yard engine with low miles because Runnin 15PSI with stock internals is not very safe IMO..I would get a Low Mile Junkyard engine and rebuild with forged Pistons, rings, valve springs etc..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2004, 04:50:43 PM »
Lmao Owned!

Yeah.. Its bascially an Eclipse on the inside (Interior/Engine) but the body looks different and its a little bigger. Im part of tha Avenger/Sebring club and theres people with engines that have 140k on them and they still run hard.

I most likely will get the 3.0.. It can cost me alot or very little. If I search around for months for an engine from a Galant, 2000 V6 Eclipse, or Startus R/T (all the same) engine I could cost me like $400 not including the install. If I go to a Dodge dealer It could be $1000.. I dont know what to do though. Should I pay for someone elses engine thats laying in a car in a junk yard, or should I buy new..  ???
owned? lol, ur wasting your money..
1) Mitsubishi IS better than Dodge
2) Out of MOST japanese cars, Mitsubishi is the WORST
3) MANY eclipses DIE after 100k miles, sorry
so listen, dont put all this money into this car,im serious, im not just hatin, by boys got an eclipse with like 90k miles, im tellin him the same thing, but he aint listenin, it aint worth it, its investing in something thats not gonna last u long, and if u think of racing this, and beating up the engine, "Fogetaboutit", youle be towing it across the finish line, ....OWNED !!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2004, 05:00:49 PM »
If I can make a Saturn SL2 DOHC engine last for 180k,than anyone can make a japanese engine last.. The car lasts as long as u take care of it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 05:01:24 PM by ~IfItAintRuffItAintMe~ »