Author Topic: Havin a lil problem.. might be out for abit  (Read 116 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Havin a lil problem.. might be out for abit
« on: March 01, 2004, 04:54:57 PM »
Hey boys, been a while since my last post.. so anyways.
My computer got fucked up 2 weeks ago with the motherboard leaking its caps.. so brought it into the shop, been there 2 weeks, then finally, theres nothin i can do to fix the fucking thing. so anyways week and a half ago i stole a laptop along with some other cool shit from some guy's shack/business place. Tonight I hooked it up with my cable and now got internet. so just checkin in, not too sure when i'll have another one, i'll try to check up as much as i can when no ones home  ;). Had a great birthday actually too which was the night i found this thing. (february 20th- turned 17, was a blast.)

anyways i wish everyone the best and keep:
-toking
-partying
-stealin stuff to make a profit
-watchin trailer park boys, possibly the best fucking show on tv.

peace

-Bram

oh and if anyone wants to buy a laptop, toshiba 33.5 GB of memory from 37.5 -very fast machine, NVIDIA graphics, windows xp, pentium 4 processor intel inside. let me know, america itd be cool for 1250$ canadian 1500 - 1700.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 04:59:05 PM by Toke, Party, Steal, Watch Trailer Park Boys »

ACGRUNDY

Re:Havin a lil problem.. might be out for abit
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 06:24:44 PM »
u shoulda just bought a new motherboard, It woulda been a helluva lot cheaper than keeping your computer in the shop for 2 weeks.  You can get a nice mobo for $40 these days.

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 06:56:37 PM »
Whats up Bram  8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 08:15:43 PM »
Man, I dunno, you'd have to convince me that the motherboard a. even had capacitators, or b. that they were so old they were leaking.  They mighta fucked you on that one.  I work on video games and Caps in monitors and shit don't go bad for 10 years or more, it takes forever.  

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 01:48:04 PM »
 :-\ was an IBM... and like nothing is compatible with those fucking shit computers

Joseph

• Lil Geezy
  • M-E-T-H-O-D MAN
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 04:27:24 PM »
hey hey hey bram i might add i was with you when we stole ( but we can say we borrowed it ) later
...:JOseph:...