Author Topic: Sleepy Brown: the next Nate Dogg??  (Read 253 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Sleepy Brown: the next Nate Dogg??
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2004, 10:17:13 AM »
Don't think there's ever gonna be another Nate Dogg... There's many who can sing, but Nate got that special something in him... I can't explain it, but Nate Dogg's unique. He's got that G-Funk in him...

Nothin' wrong with Sleepy Brown though. Dude got a good voice and does good songs.

And besides - why it's always gotta be the next somebody? Why can't talents be seen as themselves but always as the next someone else? That's fucked up. "See I'm the first Hittman, you niggaz tryin' to be the next Pac." -Hittman, "Last Dayz" That's the it should be. But then there's the other side to the story - the fact that fools most often try to copy some other muthafucka, thinkin' that's the way to success...
that line where he spells his name with the the first letter was dope. highly intensive toungue talent making all nervous i think thats right although not heard it in over a year

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Sleepy Brown: the next Nate Dogg??
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 07:06:24 AM »
^^You really dont know shit about sleepy brown do you?^^

WTF... I know what I hear. Sleepy Brown is a good hook singer from what I hear. I don't hear no great Sleepy Brown songs that come from platnum albums, care to share what you know.