Author Topic: Anyone Notice Baseball Players not being as big this year as last year?  (Read 231 times)

pappy

Re:Anyone Notice Baseball Players not being as big this year as last year?
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2004, 05:11:02 PM »
yer right mdogg players do get bigger with age.  they gain more fat weight.  not 50 pounds of muscle in a single off season

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2004, 08:05:38 PM »
He said he didn't take 'roids, we have to believe him, just like Giambi, and anyother player that says so. But way is Bonds targeted instead of the rest of the athletes. Why would he risk is already great game. Most 'roid athletes' career ends quickly.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2004, 04:24:07 PM »
In a reprot that came otu in an LA newspaper, Bonds was named as one of the players who took steroids.

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2004, 05:27:43 PM »
Barry is big as fuck 'cause his older. I laugh at people saying Barry ain't skinny no more, older players usually gain weight, and Barry turned it into muscle. My boy is gonna fuck up home run records, and put Riverside on the map... lol. Ok so maybe he dumped his I.E. roots, but his name promotes his dad's name and his late father's name is all over the city. My boy is still big, the other players are getting smaller 'cause they off the juice, my boy as never on it. I predict he'll retire at over 800 home runs. Greatest player ever

What about his NECK?  ;D ;D