Author Topic: Sum Of All Fears! Awful!  (Read 107 times)

bez

Sum Of All Fears! Awful!
« on: March 06, 2004, 03:48:39 PM »
I didnt like this film one bit.  Bored the hell outter me and it took about 45 mins of the film to actually start to get into real depth with the storyline.

I expected better from an adaptation from a Tom Clancy book.  I just thought that everything about this movie was pretty much horrible.  The acting wasn't that bad really, Afflect ain't an amazing actor but he played his part quite well but I just think that the whole storyline and concept was poor.  Most of the time I was finding it hard to actually understand what was happening and the way it switched to different ciies and activities like every 15 mins pissed me off.

By the end of the film I had pretty much given up even trying to understand the charachters and who they where and what there involvment with the movie was.  The guy at the end that afflect and his hoochie spoke to, I didnt have a fucking clue who he was.lol

Considering a nuclear bomb went off I would of liked to of seen many shots of the devistation and destruction it caused, but it didnt happen.  

Awful, IMO

Don Breezio

Re:Sum Of All Fears! Awful!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 12:46:48 AM »
i own it which i guess means i like it enough to have bought it. i definetely didnt think it was a bad movie.

Sikotic™

Re:Sum Of All Fears! Awful!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 12:55:23 PM »
It was kinda boring. Good story, it just wasn't interpreted well.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE