Author Topic: FUCK BILL GATES  (Read 332 times)

Trauma-san

Re:FUCK BILL GATES
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2004, 12:10:39 AM »
Oh, and Max, I didn't even read your shit, so you'll have to be dissapointed with no reply.  

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2004, 03:57:51 AM »
Oh, and Max, I didn't even read your shit, so you'll have to be dissapointed with no reply.  

This is a reply cockaroach you just don't have shit to say.

bez

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2004, 07:20:02 AM »
Bez, you want government to step in and handle it, when it's a worldwide problem, and that's unnecessary.  Bill Gates helped create the internet as we know it today, so he is the one I think is responsible and has the ability to come up with a solution.  Of course people like you think you know better than him, the Richest Man in America; and you dismiss his idea before you fully understand it, and before it's even implemented.  Think about that.  

Why shouldn't the government step in and do something about it?  If its a worldwide problem then surly it makes sense for every government around the world to come up with a proposed solution working with Bill Gates and Microsoft and Apple and Dell and all the other major computer companies in the world.

I never said I knew better than him...lol.  I was just posting my opinion.  Which of course, you yourself was quick to dismiss.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2004, 11:31:54 AM »

This is a reply cockaroach you just don't have shit to say.

LMAO. So True.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2004, 03:23:24 PM »
Bez, you want government to step in and handle it, when it's a worldwide problem, and that's unnecessary.  Bill Gates helped create the internet as we know it today, so he is the one I think is responsible and has the ability to come up with a solution.  Of course people like you think you know better than him, the Richest Man in America; and you dismiss his idea before you fully understand it, and before it's even implemented.  Think about that.  
how did bill gates help create the internet? .....

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2004, 03:35:10 PM »
how did bill gates help create the internet? .....

Yeah I had to read that line over.

Bill Gates helped create the internet as we know it today.[\b]

The last part makes the statement true...Bill Gates had nothing to do with inventing the  internet but most people use IE and Outlook Express.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2004, 03:36:40 PM by Max Powers »