which album do you like better?

Streetz
22 (68.8%)
RR&GB
6 (18.8%)
Equal
4 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Streetz is a Mutha VS Retaliation, Revenge, and Ge  (Read 355 times)

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
Re:Streetz is a Mutha VS Retaliation, Revenge, and Ge
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2004, 05:06:17 PM »
streetz by a little

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2004, 08:50:26 PM »
This is really difficult and I can't really call it.  Both have thier ups and downs but are great albums.
"It Might Sound Crazy" has one of the best beats ever.  I was addicted to that song for the longest time.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2004, 09:24:27 PM »
streets easy

girls all pause
calling out names
etc etc
nate dogg on it, dr dre, snoop etc
overall its much better

just cause daz album has it might sound crazy, doesnt make the whole album tight

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2004, 09:26:16 PM »
I'm goin with "Streets Iz A Mutha" but I bump both regularly.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2004, 09:29:22 PM »
I'm glad so many people like It might sound crazy so much.  I fuckin luv that song, at first it was my favorite on the album, but now I'm not sure.  Still it is a 5/5 song.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2004, 10:49:19 PM »
no question about it, the best solos dropped by tha dogg pound gangstas.  I think they are both great albums, but I choose RR&GB because I like every song, whereas on streets there is a few songs that aren't too good for me.  I have also bumped RR&GB way more, and it is probably one of my top 10 albums of all time.

(bishop "kermit thee frog"don magic juan tone)

episcopal!!!!!!!!!!  teradactyl man is preachin the gospel..this is when i liked daz,be4 he started fuckin off people...this is his best cd and cd with artwork ever..he will NEVER MAKE A CD LIKE THIS AGAIN ION EVEN MUCH CARE WERE HE'S AT NOW!!!

\

betcha didn't know that the artwork for rr&gb was copied from an old marvin gaye album, 'in our lifetime' (the ORIGINAL no longer released version)....it's got damn near the exact same cover.......

yep i really did know he copied that only thing daz is missin is the lil town up under the tables with that buildin that looks like the castle thing on the neverendin story..it is almost identical.. also ego trippin is 1 of the best songs marvin ever did 8)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2004, 12:04:42 AM »
Both in my top 5 fave albums. If I had to choose, I'd take streetz.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2004, 12:48:40 AM »
"Streetz Iz A Mutha" is a classic...Even "R.A.W." was better than "Retaliation, Revenge, & Get Back"...PeACe

Smoke

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2004, 01:11:37 AM »
RAW was not even close to RR&GB

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2004, 04:43:07 AM »
Tha Guest appearances On Daz`Album Were Off Tha Hook..Prince Ital..Too Short,2Pac,B-Legit,Lil`C-Style..Outlawz..Everybody...
Dat Song Wit`Short Dogg Wuz Tha Bomb..

Killa-G

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • GATE 13 Style
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2004, 06:25:19 AM »
streets by far, even ''This Is The Life I lead'' is better RR&GB!!!!!!!
G-A-T-E 13

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2004, 11:37:48 AM »
no question about it, the best solos dropped by tha dogg pound gangstas.  I think they are both great albums, but I choose RR&GB because I like every song, whereas on streets there is a few songs that aren't too good for me.  I have also bumped RR&GB way more, and it is probably one of my top 10 albums of all time.

(bishop "kermit thee frog"don magic juan tone)

episcopal!!!!!!!!!!  teradactyl man is preachin the gospel..this is when i liked daz,be4 he started fuckin off people...this is his best cd and cd with artwork ever..he will NEVER MAKE A CD LIKE THIS AGAIN ION EVEN MUCH CARE WERE HE'S AT NOW!!!

\

betcha didn't know that the artwork for rr&gb was copied from an old marvin gaye album, 'in our lifetime' (the ORIGINAL no longer released version)....it's got damn near the exact same cover.......

yep i really did know he copied that only thing daz is missin is the lil town up under the tables with that buildin that looks like the castle thing on the neverendin story..it is almost identical.. also ego trippin is 1 of the best songs marvin ever did 8)

damn another marvin fan in the house! props...