Author Topic: Tha Row Says Crooked I Still Signed?????  (Read 534 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Tha Row Says Crooked I Still Signed?????
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2004, 11:11:14 AM »
Well if so, If Death Row want to diss Crooked I now, then I will lose a lot of respect for Death Row and that's real. Crooked HAS talent, he aint some rapper after a few G'z he's after the big bucks, and Death Row aint providing the oppertunity to put out his material (which is why you sign with a record label) not just to be hyped up and put on promotional items. Damm!

Crooked I still wants to drop a hot record that's WESTCOAST. It's a pity because I know one hot producer right now that would work with him and believe me - he's a hot producer right now
you talking about kayne west?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2004, 09:33:24 PM »
I'm still amazed, though, that this surprises or upsets anybody, how the row is acting.  We've known for what, 10 fuckin' years they were like this, or whatever, and people still get mad.  Basically, it comes down to , if you're signed to the row, you're gonna get fucked, you're not gonna make any money, any possible bad thing might happen to you creatively and personally, and you may even lose your life.  

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2004, 12:16:41 AM »
Well if so, If Death Row want to diss Crooked I now, then I will lose a lot of respect for Death Row and that's real. Crooked HAS talent, he aint some rapper after a few G'z he's after the big bucks, and Death Row aint providing the oppertunity to put out his material (which is why you sign with a record label) not just to be hyped up and put on promotional items. Damm!

Crooked I still wants to drop a hot record that's WESTCOAST. It's a pity because I know one hot producer right now that would work with him and believe me - he's a hot producer right now
you talking about kayne west?

Yo man who u??

Ruben

• BallerStatus.net
  • Lil Geezy
  • BallerStatus.net is in the buildin'!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2004, 06:51:39 AM »
Whattup fam.?  This is Ruben from BallerStatus.net(I see you, Jay, whattup?!), just passin' through to drop a few lines and check in with this board.  I'm the one who spoke to Crooked and he had told me that he was off Tha Row.  All I got to say is peep the interview next week on BallerStatus.net and read for yourselves.  I'm with Crook. on this on, I think even if Tha Row has him binded him to his contract that they should bargain with him because they're pretty much keeping him locked down right now---no artist should be put in that kind of situation, esp. not one as talented as Crooked.  The sad thing here is that Crook seemed to be peaceful as hell with this whole situation, he just seemed frustrated with this whole issue--but had NO hard feelings nor bad words to say about Suge nor Tha Row.  Peep the interview though, next week.
"breakin' that carbon copy monotony!"-Sly Boogy

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2004, 07:16:23 AM »
Crooked I doesn't smoke, or bang, he's hardly in a position to speak badly on his former label.

No worrys though but I can hear something in the backround "This right here - is history in the makin man"

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2004, 07:29:12 AM »
fuck tha row!!!I wouldn't be surprised if kurupt don't drop till mid summer...I don't think they'll ever put out eastwood,lollollol....

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2004, 07:31:26 AM »
Whattup fam.?  This is Ruben from BallerStatus.net(I see you, Jay, whattup?!), just passin' through to drop a few lines and check in with this board.  I'm the one who spoke to Crooked and he had told me that he was off Tha Row.  All I got to say is peep the interview next week on BallerStatus.net and read for yourselves.  I'm with Crook. on this on, I think even if Tha Row has him binded him to his contract that they should bargain with him because they're pretty much keeping him locked down right now---no artist should be put in that kind of situation, esp. not one as talented as Crooked.  The sad thing here is that Crook seemed to be peaceful as hell with this whole situation, he just seemed frustrated with this whole issue--but had NO hard feelings nor bad words to say about Suge nor Tha Row.  Peep the interview though, next week.

hey wassup.. will be good to hear the interview.
i feel what you're sayin about his situation. after what tha row put up i holla'd at the people behind crook's site and they told yes me he was still technically signed, so i made that update.

shoot me a message as soon as your interview is up and i'll put a link up on dubcnn for ya. :)

« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 07:32:44 AM by Overseer »

Ruben

• BallerStatus.net
  • Lil Geezy
  • BallerStatus.net is in the buildin'!
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2004, 07:51:12 AM »

hey wassup.. will be good to hear the interview.
i feel what you're sayin about his situation. after what tha row put up i holla'd at the people behind crook's site and they told yes me he was still technically signed, so i made that update.

shoot me a message as soon as your interview is up and i'll put a link up on dubcnn for ya. :)

Good  deal, fam.  I'll let you know as soon as it's posted.  And I completely understand that you posted what Tha Row said, this shit is all just unfortunate, but hopefully it gets resolved--with things staying in tact.
"breakin' that carbon copy monotony!"-Sly Boogy

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2004, 07:47:27 PM »
man suges people probally threatend to merk his ass
if he didnt hand over the rights or he can stay on deathrow and make a little sum and try to blow up

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2004, 11:33:35 PM »
Or reggie would have had his boys onto it