Cali Agents - How The West Was Won
Kam - Kamnesia
Notorious B.I.G. - Life After Death
Flesh N Bone - T.H.U.G.S
Eminem - Infinite
State Property
The Reason

Introduction to the Vault:
This is the almighty Vault, and if you have info on unreleased tracks, unreleased track-lyrics or you want some, then just post your request or lyrics/information here.

This is also the place for CD-credits maniacs, so if you got a CD with credits you think people should know about, then post them here, or if your too lazy to write it all down, then take a scan, put it up on some free webspace and make a new post about it, so that we can all read the scan.  

The Vault was changed from the 'Diggin' forum, so everything that we did in the diggin forum will still be done here.  Any questions, comments, views you might have about samples, post 'em up.
------------------------------------------------------------
Requests
If you got any requests, post them here, and next thing you know it, it's up.. hopefully. If you got the credits, but are too lazy to write them, then you can also scan the credits, and then put them up on some free web-space or e-mail them to me or Suga Foot.

KVB:
I got the original Bones & Wash motion picture soundtracks... Unfortunately I'm too lazy to write the credits. 8)

Head Honcho:
I got 4 requests:
Kam - KAMnesia
Mr. Short Khop - Da Khop Shop
Cali Agents - How The West Was Won
Tash - Rap Life

Jome:
Yo KVB, why don't you scan them and send them to me on e-mail, or put them up on some free web-space?

Blend, I don't have none of the CD's you requested, but I sure as hell would l like to see 3 of them.

KVB:

--- Quote ---Yo KVB, why don't you scan them and send them to me on e-mail, or put them up on some free web-space?

Blend, I don't have none of the CD's you requested, but I sure as hell would l like to see 3 of them.
--- End quote ---

I ain't got a working scanner... but since you're from Norway, I'll write them here. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version