Author Topic: has any 1 got the nokia n-gage???  (Read 233 times)

Trauma-san

Re:has any 1 got the nokia n-gage???
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2004, 09:27:03 PM »
Hmmm... I always think of innovative as meaning something is new and groundbreaking, creative, etc... when this is just a logical next step from Nintendo's concept from 10 years ago.  

I'm not dogging it, I think it's a good idea, but I don't think it's innovative.  Peace~

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2004, 09:40:10 PM »
Hmmm... I always think of innovative as meaning something is new and groundbreaking, creative, etc... when this is just a logical next step from Nintendo's concept from 10 years ago.  

I'm not dogging it, I think it's a good idea, but I don't think it's innovative.  Peace~

I say innovative as in they took the concept for nintendo and expanded it to real life and around the world.  The ghost system is the only thing I see as positive for N-gage  too bad it can't be done with all systems, I'd love to beat some asshole in poland in MArio Kart Double Dash or fight some candian cat in Soul Calibur 2....oh well :-\

haha I'm watching the 5th Wheel as I type this and these bitches started fighting, I just had to add that

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2004, 05:16:04 AM »
^ I THINK, but not sure, that you can play somebody from Poland live on Mario Kart Double Dash.  I'm pretty sure it's compatible with the Broadband adapter on the gamecube.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2004, 05:20:59 AM »
Nope, i'm wrong, it's not online.  You just plug multiple gamecubes into each other via the broadband adapter.