Author Topic: Thats it!!! Snoops a POP artist!!  (Read 673 times)

ACGRUNDY

Re:Thats it!!! Snoops a POP artist!!
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2004, 10:16:19 AM »
I could care less who he works with these days.  snoop lost my interest awhile ago, he sucks now.  I'll never buy an album of his again.

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2004, 11:11:15 AM »
MOP did a song with LFO but are they considered pop..It doesnt matter who they colab with

Thats difference cause MOP just rapped about what they normally rap about, it just happened to me in the middle of an LFO song. If they had started rhyming about he birds in the sky and shit like that then it would have been a bitch move. Its like Freddie Foxxx said "put my on a track with Britney and I'll still be Freddie Foxxx, i'll still curse, i'll still be mad"

no they didnt...MOP rapped about helping people that are down...normally they say shit like "clap that fool" lol...

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2004, 11:33:41 AM »
MOP did a song with LFO but are they considered pop..It doesnt matter who they colab with

Thats difference cause MOP just rapped about what they normally rap about, it just happened to me in the middle of an LFO song. If they had started rhyming about he birds in the sky and shit like that then it would have been a bitch move. Its like Freddie Foxxx said "put my on a track with Britney and I'll still be Freddie Foxxx, i'll still curse, i'll still be mad"

no they didnt...MOP rapped about helping people that are down...normally they say shit like "clap that fool" lol...

They rap about that sort of stuff normally as well, its just an assumption that all MOP do is rhyme about guns and shit.

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2004, 11:36:13 AM »

They rap about that sort of stuff normally as well, its just an assumption that all MOP do is rhyme about guns and shit.

hmmm...guess i just havent heard enough of em...anyways my point is just because a rapper works with a popular artist doesnt make them pop. snoop was a fag to begin with. *watches karma go down*