Author Topic: Nas - I Am Double Album  (Read 242 times)

Don Breezio

Nas - I Am Double Album
« on: March 02, 2004, 07:12:41 PM »
ok so what do u guys think the tracklist would've looked like if this had been released?

start with fetus
last 2 tracks are undying love & amongst kings...what would fill the two discs other than taht do u think?

Cordy

• 'G'
Re:Nas - I Am Double Album
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 03:48:56 AM »
Fetus etc were just left overs

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 08:16:59 AM »
Fetus etc were just left overs

no they werent...i am was originally going to be a double album that included a lot of the shit we heard on the lost tapes and some still unreleased shit.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 03:52:06 PM »
I'm sure "Nas Is Like", "Blaze A 50" and "Project Windows" would be on and the joints from the promo which are "Day Dreamin, Stay Scheamin", "Sometimes I Wonder", "Hardest Thing is to Stay Alive", "Wanna Play (Rough?)" and the aftermentioned "Fetus".
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2004, 05:11:22 PM »
yeah it was suppose 2 be a double album I Am was disc 1 and the Nastradamus bootleg was disc 2, columbia didnt want to release it as a double disc

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2004, 04:16:09 PM »
yeah it was suppose 2 be a double album I Am was disc 1 and the Nastradamus bootleg was disc 2, columbia didnt want to release it as a double disc

u got a tracklist of the nastradamus promo ?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2004, 07:11:06 PM »
how bout "I'm a Villain"? And also, what is that CD "Death of Escobar" that has been floating around the net?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2004, 07:11:53 PM »
how bout "I'm a Villain"? And also, what is that CD "Death of Escobar" that has been floating around the net?

im pretty sure death of escobar is that 3 cd bootleg that is just like all of his unreleased shit (thats available) and appearances.