Author Topic: which east coast rapper has the best flow?  (Read 367 times)

kosta

Re:which east coast rapper has the best flow?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2004, 12:14:40 PM »
Twista (damn fast)

Tonedeff's faster, he's holding the new record
13.5 sylabes a second

i know theres a couple mcs faster than twista, fact remains twista's fast as hell

yeah, no doubt

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2004, 12:16:38 PM »
id say jay z, nas is nice too

kosta

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2004, 12:21:01 PM »
Black Thought is up there too

*listening 100% dundee by the Roots*

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2004, 12:23:36 PM »
...really? i've recently read that Tonedeff's holding the new record, so im pretty sure he is, but uve made my doubt it a lil

And you've made me doubt it a lil' too :D As I think of right now it could probably be. I looked in my "Guinness Book Of World Records" from '99, and there the record was yet 12,2, so it seems that you're right. I just thought that I read something about a new world record and I would've recognized the name "Tonedeff". Do you have to official track where he's rappin' this fast? Would be interesting, for the proof...

kosta

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2004, 12:26:21 PM »
...really? i've recently read that Tonedeff's holding the new record, so im pretty sure he is, but uve made my doubt it a lil

And you've made me doubt it a lil' too :D As I think of right now it could probably be. I looked in my "Guinness Book Of World Records" from '99, and there the record was yet 12,2, so it seems that you're right. I just thought that I read something about a new world record and I would've recognized the name "Tonedeff". Do you have to official track where he's rappin' this fast? Would be interesting, for the proof...

i've read it at the tonedeff forum and someone mentioned the song, ill look for it, maybe its on the QN5 website
as soon as i can find it ill send it to u through MSN

kosta

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2004, 12:30:19 PM »
here ya go

Fact: tonedeff is indeed the fastest emcee alive...

on "Most High" tonedeff rhymes 13.5 syllables in one second, which nobody has matched.

Actually, Twista isn't even credited as the fastest emcee today. This guy named Rebel XD currently holds the Guinness World Record at 12.5 syllables per second. (although Twista is clearly the better emcee. Rebel XD is horrible, but fast.)

So if any of your friends choose to debate this further, just slow down the verse from Most High and let them see for themselves. Oh, and rest assured that we will go about making sure that everyone is aware about who is indeed the fastest emcee today.  

Click Here
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 12:30:51 PM by whenimondamic »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2004, 01:36:26 PM »
Twista isn't from the East Coast, nor is Royce Da 5 '9.

I personally like Talib Kweli and Mos Def as far as flows go.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2004, 01:56:09 PM »
here ya go

on "Most High" tonedeff rhymes 13.5 syllables in one second, which nobody has matched.

Actually, Twista isn't even credited as the fastest emcee today. This guy named Rebel XD currently holds the Guinness World Record at 12.5 syllables per second. (although Twista is clearly the better emcee. Rebel XD is horrible, but fast.)

So if any of your friends choose to debate this further, just slow down the verse from Most High and let them see for themselves. Oh, and rest assured that we will go about making sure that everyone is aware about who is indeed the fastest emcee today.  

Click Here

Rebel XD was the dude I meant. Thank you for the info'. Do you have "Most High"?

kosta

« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2004, 03:38:39 PM »
here ya go

Click Here

Rebel XD was the dude I meant. Thank you for the info'. Do you have "Most High"?

man, if i had i would have sent it to you on MSN already, but i sadly dont, it's prolly somewhere on kazaa, u could check out www.tonedeff.com aswell

We Fly High

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2004, 03:56:50 PM »
KOOL G RAP. HANDS DOWN. CHANGED THE FUCKIN GAME FOR FLOW AND LYRICS.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2004, 04:09:35 PM »
All time: Biggie, Pun, Jay, Treach (Underrated flow), Busta, DMX (Circa 1998).

Kanye, Royce and Twista are from the Mid-West (Chicago, Detroit).
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 04:13:02 PM by WestCoastVeteran »

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2004, 05:21:40 PM »
                J-A-D-A
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2004, 09:20:30 PM »
biggie, jay-z or Nas styles

treach has a pretty tight flow too...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2004, 09:21:46 PM by Ready To Die »

Jome

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2004, 10:15:51 PM »
Twista isn't from the East Coast, nor is Royce Da 5 '9.

Word.

Right now, I got money on Jadakiss, but Pharoahe Monch & Method Man got sick flows too.
Sickest young bucks gotta be Banks & Jae Hood, they both got great flow.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2004, 12:21:47 AM »
Mos Def and Mr. Lif
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)