Author Topic: Makaveli - The Last Scriptures  (Read 391 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Makaveli - The Last Scriptures
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2004, 01:26:17 AM »
I just know the last songs he did with Johnny J was Unconditinal Love and R U Still Down feat. Jon B.  That must have been a 'Pac laid back day. He was a workaholic to the fullest, no doubt.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2004, 03:36:26 AM »
are they going to fuck the <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=music&v=55">music</a> up?  throwing jay-z and <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=nas&v=55">nas</a> and nelly on it?

FUCK THA INDUSTRY DEM PUTTIN`TRICK DADDY ON PAC ALBUM AND LET MYA DO THA VOCS.
INSTEAD OF DAT STUPID SHIT THEY COULD PUT YUK,RR,KURUPT,VAL YOUNG,E-40.4-TAY
SPICE 1 AND ALL THA PEOPLE KNEW IN HIZ LIFE AND KICKED WITH.

Smoke

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2004, 05:15:09 AM »
no he said recorded a week before it was released...which is impossible considering it came out after pac died...but lets say it was possible. they would have to record, do all the techinical shit for the album, do the artwork and shit (could've been done before), that on its own would take probably a week if not more...then you have to produce hundereds of thousands of copies to ship worldwide (not likely in a week), then you have to actually ship them which is going to take days anyway. so as i said before...impossible.

Yeah he made a typo, probably. He recorded it not a week before it was released, but a week before he got shot. While he got shot, he was listening with Suge and the Lawz to some tracks from it. Shit was all ready (but it was supposed to be an EP). Then Pac got shot, then he died. And Death Row changed it from EP to a real CD, adding some tracks, mixing it, etc.. And they released it the same year Pac died. Two albums in the same year, two number one albums in the same year. I think it's a record. Oh, and the cover was meant to be the one of Me Against The World. But they they changed it to the actual MATW one, and recycled the Pac on the Cross for Killuminati.