Author Topic: TECHNICAL HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 101 times)

Fabulous_Verstyle

TECHNICAL HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 16, 2004, 06:30:21 PM »
ok this is the deal, i got a DVD player, a VCR and a T.V. my TV got no VIODEO INPUTS and OUTPUTS jus a simple CABLE line thing. the thing is i kant connect my DVD to it, my DVD only connects thru those VIDEO inputs and output wires. so someone told me to connect my DVD to VCR nd VCR to my T.V. so ok, i got this VIDEO out in the bak of my DVD which has 2 VIDEO out connectors, 1 of them saYS 1 AND THE OTHER 1 SAYS 2, BOTH ARE VIDEO OUTPUTS, ON THE BAK OF YM VCR, IT SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THIS.....

VIDEO 1
-------------
0(IN) - 0(OUT)

THESE R THE 2 CONNECTORES I GOT ON THE BAK OF MY VCR JUS IN AND OUT,   AND MY TV IS CONNECTED TO MY VCR THRU THT CABLE COAXIAL WIRE THINGY. NOW SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SETUP THIS PEICES SO I CAN WATCH MY DVDS.

The Big Bad Ass

Re:TECHNICAL HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 06:32:22 PM »
Won't work bro. When you hook a dvd player up to your vcr, the encription causes it to fade in and out every 10 seconds or so.... and in some cases, all you get is "snow". Pony up and get a new tv.

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 07:01:15 PM »
lol @ pony up

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 07:12:45 PM »
dont you have the output that lets you screw in the connector. As in a cable line to your tv. Cause you can buy shit that transfers those 3 vid connectors to RF

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 07:32:44 AM »
go to radioshack they have special adapters for this situation ;)