Author Topic: Skillz vs. Kickz (VOTEZ)  (Read 228 times)

kickz_deluxe

• 'G'
  • Wurzeln&Flügel
Skillz vs. Kickz (VOTEZ)
« on: March 29, 2004, 06:44:32 AM »
SKILLZ:

Bitch, I deliver breaks like the kickz-commercials sick-wit-personals, like a appetizer but dont chase fruit like prision dicks-in-urinals/
But since this bitch-learnin-we'll stick coal in ya puss, let the chick-burn-untill she thick-firm-n-still then eat her off my dick,earned-the-meal!//

Now what about ya shits-deluxe eat ya like tricks-n-lucks I'ma cereal killer! n u n gums go 2gether like hicks-n-trucks jus a "hint-you-suck"/
You hang wit me? maybe lynched-you-fuck, First hit-you-struck now move'n in our battle less then likely... barly a inch-you-stuck//

Post first n still split ya verse half like kit-kat-bars, chewn... spit-back-charred now your welcome to step if you get-that-far!/
Cuz with these weights I'm pumpin doubt you could lift-that-bar Try, push ya pits-back, -arms, loose like ya lips thats lisp-n-part//

KICKZ:

Kickz up feedin this fidget with his cereal-snot needin less than one "skillz"-rinsin tingin this bitchez material-rot from cerulean-to-crimson/
this foulmouthed fuck "skillin" got no protection of ma wordz wichz a "killin" linkin liquefaction of hoopincough-az-sprinklin/
dude, im golden, u just tha mute bronxcheer of a bronzbit outstripped after chemitypy/ (1)
yo shitz frontispiece kicked to tha curb , u wanna be in tha front line but flipping boring az spittin scorin a "front wheel drive", lil hisadidee/
but now letz do a grammatical phrase: yo winz POSSIBLE but MORE PROBALE`Z a medical certificate for plain-failz/
yo stuffz that miserable even with a doubl-platinum-stiker on it u couldnt sell enough to pay a night with two chained-baitz/
anyhow, it was rattlin-sick hearin a rappin-convict dude blurtin out hez an anthropoid-ape/
dont b unsettlin tha p servitude, vert yo verve back n gird up yo loinz-to-"yourlikez"-state/
damn, even your concentration -faint layz siege to ma nervez/
admirin your selfadmiration your paint advertz yo artz, indecisivez written on tha blurtz/ (2)

^^just one thing in the end^^
wait, this lil parrot wanted to join tha commercialz n lorez -of -kix/
such an arse outta tha arsenil az u are nooned miss, twigs, hez tha congenial of all vermiform-appendix/

(1)chemitypy: a process which etchz metals
(2)i read a few of skillz old battlez n saw he lost againt indy; finally itz a stupid line cuz tha more u write tha better u get, but just wanted to diminish his ego alil bit..mayb it worked

----------------------------------------------------------
Votez:
Skillz  1
Kickz  0

even a long way gon end once
---------------*----------------
I see no changes, all I see is racist faces
misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~
YA CAN'T STOP THA WAVES BUT LEARN TO SURF
~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~              
                 C  R  U  X
              ==========

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
Re:Skillz vs. Kickz (VOTEZ)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 09:52:16 AM »
That was a pretty nice battle between tha 2 of you. Kikz, your style iz differnt but in itz own way tite, kinda hard to read tho, but overall pretty good. But..............in theeee end SKILLZ took this one. Better battle verse, punchlines and rhymes.

VOTE - SKILLZ

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 10:26:15 AM »
skillz got it.. Kicks get another hobby

kickz_deluxe

• 'G'
  • Wurzeln&Flügel
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 11:02:40 AM »