Author Topic: Sorry but, every 213 song I have heard so far SUCKS  (Read 562 times)

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
Re:Sorry but, every 213 song I have heard so far SUCKS
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2004, 10:09:19 AM »
Sorry I just find it funny how so many Germans are Snoop Dogg/DPG fans, "ThugAzzDPG", "Gfunkin", "DPGCCRIP", "Crizzip", "CaliDPGC". The majority of these act/claim to be American, or partly american/connected. Grow up collecting Dogg Pound/Deathrow/Snoop mp3s then turn into this "Davey D news networking character for westcoast rap" and typing/speaking with ghetto slang, "Yall", "Kickin It", "oh fa sho".

Be real and enjoy your own culture.

...or "networking webmaster for westcoast rap artists"

Yeah right KEEP HIP HOP AMERICAN! Cordy, or the character u're playing right now (D-X), u betta leave this board before u might accidently find out where the admin, seer, and half of the members are from.

Well, fuck this attitude. Gfunka is right. Keep it music.

I liked most of the 213 tracks I heard. I really enjoyed "Fly", the other advanced single (cant think of the name now) and this new snippet. They sound very soulful. The other snippets were alright, but Jay posted they will mostly not end up being released.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 10:17:16 AM by Sven »
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2004, 10:28:53 AM »

Bring on 213...
it's bout time

Hatesrats 2oooIV

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2004, 10:32:50 AM »
I liked most of the 213 tracks I heard. I really enjoyed "Fly", the other advanced single (cant think of the name now) and this new snippet. They sound very soulful. The other snippets were alright, but Jay posted they will mostly not end up being released.

You right mayne! "Find a way" was the other advanced single. It was hella dope, I'd like it to appear on the album, it was a great, 70s sounding soul tune. But the version that starts with Nate singing "Funny how time flies..."