Author Topic: Anybody in college in a fraternity?  (Read 432 times)

infinite59

Re: Anybody in college in a fraternity?
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2002, 02:29:37 AM »
I am laughing at all this shit.  I ain't even joining the frat cause I found out it ain't really my thing, but how many of you have even checked out a fraternity and what it is like.  Fuck I bet half the people who replied to this topic ain't even in college.  And the shit that Infinite said is just straight up ignorant.  That is the type of shit that causes racism and prejudice.  He says all frat guys are fags.  How many do you know infinite?  Me personally I don't know many.  And even if you know 50 that still probably ain't even 5% of the population of frat people, so you are clearly making a misjudgement.

Yo, I got friends from highschool in fraternity's, I've visited friends at college and spent time with them, hanging out with their fraternity, they were either in, or rushing for, in other words, sucking cock for.....Yo...It's a pre-requisite, to be in any fraternity, you have to sell your soul, and listen to Dave Mathews Band.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2002, 11:51:30 AM »
Yo, I got friends from highschool in fraternity's, I've visited friends at college and spent time with them, hanging out with their fraternity, they were either in, or rushing for, in other words, sucking cock for.....Yo...It's a pre-requisite, to be in any fraternity, you have to sell your soul, and listen to Dave Mathews Band.

So you have friends in fraternity's huh?  You say all frat boys are fags and suck cock.  In other words you have friends who are fags and suck cock.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Youngster323

« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2002, 12:20:19 PM »

So you have friends in fraternity's huh?  You say all frat boys are fags and suck cock.  In other words you have friends who are fags and suck cock.

LMAO

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2002, 03:35:31 AM »

Exactly.  These were my friends from highschool.  It's dissapointing they sold their souls.  But they are still my friends from back in the day.  I grew up with them.  I have a close friend I visited while he was rushing for a Duke fraternity last year, and another at a Missouri University fraternity, two at a Central Missouri State fraternity.  And I've hung out with girls from sororiety's at Southwest Missouri State, and I have other people I knew in highschool, who are complete fags now that they are in fraternity's.  No bullshit.  Luckily the majority of my friends, and my new friends since highschool, aren't anything like these fraternity homo's.  But yes, I had friends from highschool that went that route.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2002, 03:17:54 PM »
yeah this is a good topic,,,frats = gay at my school.
im not in one cuz im a leader not a follower, and it less than 10 months til i turn 21 and i can go get drunk and bitches at the bar

MANBEARPIG.

Re:Anybody in college in a fraternity?
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2004, 04:10:56 PM »
I'm joining a frat! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

We Fly High

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2004, 04:33:08 PM »
from my experience, all my friends who have joined frats since going to college have become a little gayer.. i dunno how to explain it, but their mentality just sorta changed..
like i dunno, i understand if ur joining a business fraternity, cos that would be purely for job benefits, and connections and what not..
but i dunno, like a regular frat just pretty much parties and shit.. and i dunno why would you want to hold allegiance to people in your fraternity that you dont even know that well.. someone talk shit to some frat bro u barely know, u pretty much have to back him up just cos ur in the same frat, regardless of how well u know him...
and man.. why do you even let someone rush you and talk shit to you.. that is so pathetic.. all that hazing shit.. if you really want to be their little bitch.. thats fine by all means with me.. but i aint ever gon give someone the privelege of just talking shti to me and making me do shit.. just so that i can be cool with them later on.. thats some straight dick suckin type shit....i was at a party with my fraternity friend, and it was during that initiaiton crap, and i saw him talkin shit to a freshmen rusher guy.. and i dunno.. it just looked kinda pathetic both on the freshmens part and my freinds part.. if your own nonfrat homeboys cant suffice, then man....then i'd put your ownself in check..

and in some cases, frats also allow the faggot high schoolers to become cool or some shit.. man i know some straight square ass bitch, super nerd, that tries to become all G now that hes in a fraternity. wearing rags and shit on his head... talkin all types of this and that... bitch gonna get straight slapped.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 04:35:13 PM by justin718 »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2004, 04:40:00 PM »
My Frat RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2004, 05:46:07 PM »
i dont think frats are that bad... id join 1 to go to the craziest partiest and get mad drunk... how are they fags?...

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2004, 06:09:23 PM »
this thread is years old.  MC shit just brought it up cause he thinks he is XxXpozeing me. hahahaha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2004, 06:17:10 PM »
this thread is years old.  MC shit just brought it up cause he thinks he is XxXpozeing me. hahahaha.

I didn't bring it up, you fucking idiot. I was just fucking a midget and listening to Nocturnal Hustlaz (WESTCOAST!!!), and when I came back, this was on top of the board.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2004, 06:27:37 PM »
yes u did you fuckin moron, cause you are butthurt from me clownin on your dumb ass that you try to make fun of me.  bottom line, yeah I thought of joining a frat at one time in my life, but I didn't, so u ain't XxXposing me for anything you wack ass faggot.  and I still think frat boys are pussy ass bitch spoiled mutha fuckas like yourself MC Shit.  Everyone thinks of doing dumb things in your life.  Like you thought you could be a rapper, but really turns out your just a faggot.  Accept it ya homo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2004, 06:35:54 PM »
^^I don't even believe you've ever been to a college with that spelling...And no, I didn't bump this thread, you idiot... ::)

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2004, 06:39:42 PM »
LOL, jackass you brought the thread up in one of your worthless dumbass posts, you would know what I was talking about if your head wasn't up your ass.  and you keep talkin bout my spelling like I give a fuck.  sorry I ain't in 5th grade with your homo ass tryin out for the spelling Bee.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2004, 06:42:35 PM »
LOL, jackass you brought the thread up in one of your worthless dumbass posts, you would know what I was talking about if your head wasn't up your ass.  and you keep talkin bout my spelling like I give a fuck.  sorry I ain't in 5th grade with your homo ass tryin out for the spelling Bee.  

You don't have to try out for the spelling bee to know the difference between "your" and "you're"...And now, I proudly present you with the "moron of the year" award. :-*