Author Topic: LORD OF THE RING, THE 2 TOWERS!  (Read 151 times)

bez

LORD OF THE RING, THE 2 TOWERS!
« on: March 16, 2004, 11:41:17 AM »
WOW! What a film.  After watching the first film I was like urgh talk about an over hyped movuie but I now understand that the movies, like the matrix's, where made as a start, middle and an end.  The 1st film tells the story and finishes with the jounrney begginning and at the end of the first film I was really pissed off cos I basically thought it was a very poor storyline and shit....but after just finishing watch the 2 towers about 10 mins ago I am totally blown away.  

The film was superb.  Makes me want to reach my dream of writing/directing ever so much more.  

I loved the story line in this film because it was taken a step futher than the first film.  The fight scenes the acting, the directing the sound the effects, everything was the shit.  Made up I downloaded it, I just got finding Nemo too so I will watch that tommorrow.  Such a good film The 2 towers tho.

Don Breezio

Re:LORD OF THE RING, THE 2 TOWERS!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 06:45:19 PM »
havent seen the third one i assume? thats my favorite one. this was better than the first though...and i loved the first.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 06:50:01 PM »
I think I told you in a thread a while back that I thought you'd like the 2nd one alot better than the first bez.. but I could be smoking crack. I personally liked the 2nd one best. I might have got my hopes up too high for the 3rd. Still better than the first tho imo.

Dreamz

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 07:44:45 PM »
Yeha that moive is off the hook the battle at helms deep is off the hook

bez

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 05:53:10 AM »
I think I told you in a thread a while back that I thought you'd like the 2nd one alot better than the first bez.. but I could be smoking crack. I personally liked the 2nd one best. I might have got my hopes up too high for the 3rd. Still better than the first tho imo.

I think you did, I think alot of people did, because after I saw that first film I ws just like What the fuck was that, boriiing.  I said shit in threads like the 2nd and third ones will be shit and stuff so I guess I proved myself wrong....awesome film.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 09:59:33 AM »
if you like the 2nd one it's almost guaranteed you'll like the third

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Dreamz

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 06:16:46 PM »
i heard the 3rd one was good