Author Topic: Muszamil AKA Hellraza  (Read 87 times)

Heartless

• Lil Geezy
  • OG
Muszamil AKA Hellraza
« on: March 21, 2004, 08:35:10 PM »
Whats up Dub CNN. Most of you have probably heard and respect former Outlaw & Outlaw Recordz Artist Muszamil. Well head over to www.muszamil.com and start posting in the Forums! The site should be up next month, for now visit www.muszamil.tk for an in depth bio on the Artist and some tracks to download off his Solo Album 'Hell Razed Us' Muszamil appears on Tupacs track 'Catching Feeling' off the Album 'Better Dayz'

MuszamilOnline has been certified the official Muszamil artist/fan page. And to celebrate the occasion this month a new design will be launched with more exclusive pictures, audio and interviews than ever before.
We're sending this message out for all 2Pac/Outlaw/Napoleon/Muszamil aka Hellraza fans to know to get over the the forums are sign up so they have the chance to recieve ALOT of exclusives every month and also have the chance to speak to Kamil "Muszamil" Beale himself.
With this said, join MuszamilOnline now @ www.muszamil.com and sign up to the forums and start posting so you can receive exclusives and talk to Mil from time to time. Get there, now.

www.muszamil.com - MuszamilOnline - The official Website

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:Muszamil AKA Hellraza
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 04:41:36 AM »
Damn, it's probably been 8 months now since I last posted there. What's up with Muszamil & Hassachi Ryda? I still bump that track "The Youth" every now & then 8)

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 05:31:38 AM »
I think the cat your speaking of is the member of the Outlawz that attended Hajj (pilgramige to Mekkah) the same season I did (Spring 2003).  He had an article in the Source about how much practicing Islam has disciplined him over the last couple years.  Nice read.

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 05:35:51 AM »
Nevermind.. I was talkin about Napolean.