Author Topic: So i got suspended from work for a week  (Read 141 times)

Don Breezio

So i got suspended from work for a week
« on: March 18, 2004, 09:49:46 PM »
me and my other co-worker david went to an employee meeting wearing plain clothes...the district manager got pissed because we werent in dress code (even though people go to those all the time in normal clothes) and he called my boss and told my boss we had to be suspended for a week...on top of that the girl we (used to) work with got written up like 10 times in a year and never got suspended...this was me and davids first write up...somethings fucked up there...either way the boss now has to work open to close everyday for the next week lol...and it doesnt bother me any because i can really use the week off...and my bills are pretty well paid atm...and i dont have a girl anymore lowering my paycheck so damn...im in good shape lol...basically i get a week off

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re:So i got suspended from work for a week
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 10:54:09 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D o happy days

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 11:03:58 PM »

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 11:46:32 PM »
and you still work at this gay job because why?  Might as well quit before you get fired.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 11:55:54 PM »
and you still work at this gay job because why?  Might as well quit before you get fired.

yeah im thinkin i may go look for another job...cuz that shits seriously fucked up.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2004, 07:49:57 AM »
I hate to tell ya, but almost all them jobs are like that. I worked at lowes when i got outta school. I was the youngest person there at 18. I busted my ass. I used to do nonstop liftin' acs and patio sets all day. I didnt mind I liked the exercise. Its just the fat lazy 24 year old I worked with..He would bitch at me for takin' a minute rest after lifting about 100, 200lbs ACs and puttin them on a 10 foot shelf. Bymyself may I add.While he sat there. No But this dude has the balls to sit in the breakroom for a whole day acting like he was taking a lunch break.And he did this almost everyday..Guess who got fired for Missin a day of work because of a schedule error. He is still there and gets paid for sitting in the breakroom for literally 8 hours.